First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Base
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I can access the tracker via my Ford emails. This tracker shows only a confirmed order which I understand will be more accurate as I get closer to my build week. The back door tracker has shown my Build week as 7/2424 and has stayed that way for weeks. As of yesterday, the back door website will not load. I have copy and pasted the link and accessed via my Ford.com account. I get an error message that states I do not have access to this server. I have cleared my brower's history and cache severa times. No Luck!

Has anyone experienced this o have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can access the tracker via my Ford emails. This tracker shows only a confirmed order which I understand will be more accurate as I get closer to my build week. The back door tracker has shown my Build week as 7/2424 and has stayed that way for weeks. As of yesterday, the back door website will not load. I have copy and pasted the link and accessed via my Ford.com account. I get an error message that states I do not have access to this server. I have cleared my brower's history and cache severa times. No Luck!

Has anyone experienced this o have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Look at the www. I simply took out the letters after the www and it worked. I think it was wwwqa.ford etc.

Bridgebuilder

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Look at the www. I simply took out the letters after the www and it worked. I think it was wwwqa.ford etc.
Worked! Thank you!
Sponsored