Sponsored

ordered today. Dealership was largely in the dark. also saw antimatter (not good)

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not to slight them because its not their fault but it seems fords "training" regarding the bronco isnt really there yet. They didnt seem to know much about the delays and or push to 22my. Asked about where in line i was and they didnt seem to understand other than i was the first to show up and order. Said they had 160-180 reservations. my order number is in the 100,000s

So no idea yet if im going to get pushed to 22 or not. But based on posts on this forum i might.

AS FOR ANTIMATTER i didnt get any pictures because frankly you really could not see anything.

It was scattered clouds at around noon and the sun was peeking out. the paint is VERY dark. On vertical surfaces the blue simply does not exist. What you are ordering is a black car with really cool blue highlights. However it must be mentioned that the blue highlights do NOT look like this

Ford Bronco ordered today. Dealership was largely in the dark. also saw antimatter (not good) Eq77BoLUwAA4eYV

I dunno how mike levine got this picture but its likely heavily edited. As much as i wanted this to be real it simply is not real. THIS is what i saw (and it didnt look this good likely because of the sun/time). More of a blue jeans type blue instead of a delicious candy blue like on jay lenos bronco.

Ford Bronco ordered today. Dealership was largely in the dark. also saw antimatter (not good) Antimatter Blue 2021 F-150 King Ranch Chrome 10

The good news is though if you do get antimatter , you can make it LOOK amazing with a camera and filters. just not in real life lol.

Im also pretty sure how clean and buffed your car is will increase the "effect"

First thing im doing (unless green looks great and i have to switch for 22my) is getting that protection film for the whole car because its basically a black car and you can see everything on the paint. If you live in the salt belt i would suggest getting a different color unless you dont care or keeping it extremely clean.

I saw iconic silver on a mustang , not sure if its the same one that will be on the bronco , but it looked REALLY good. maybe it was just the car looked really good.
Sponsored

Last edited: