Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone gotten any confirmation on this?

if you are ordering an outer banks, and select the rock rails, does the running boards (Tube Steps)get deleted?
If not, do they expect us to install them ourselves?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never mind, just saw that it’s not even an option now. I wish B&P wouldn’t show an option for something you can t have. They show it as a choice when building your Bronco, and allow you to add it to the build. But if you read the “fine print” when you click on the info about them, it says, “Not available with vehicles equipped with Running Boards”.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never mind, just saw that it’s not even an option now. I wish B&P wouldn’t show an option for something you can t have. They show it as a choice when building your Bronco, and allow you to add it to the build. But if you read the “fine print” when you click on the info about them, it says, “Not available with vehicles equipped with Running Boards”.
I just noticed They are no longer an option on the wild tracks either.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No longer even an option you can select on the Build your Bronco not sure when this changed. Odd as the Wildtracks doesn't come with the running boards as standard. Only offered as an option as was the rock rails.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I could delete them from the build and save some money. these will be the first things to go when I bring it home
Sponsored