Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay, coming from an incredibly satisfied bronco consumer.

so B&P was mostly a flop. Ford says when you place the order then the dealer will have all the accesories to choose, and there won’t be any bugs in their system at time of ordering.

So the question now becomes, will we ever get to see these “200 FaCtoRy AccEsSorRIeS”? very odd that a company has chosen to push so much product they aren’t even offering to reservation holders.
Sponsored

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that there will be 200 factory backed accessories. They aren't all on the build and price right now because:

A. Not all have been finalized and priced out.
B. Some will be available through a parts catalogue or purchased at your dealer.

Let's all calm down a little. I'm sure when we all check back in February and March, there will be a lot more. Jeep doesn't have all their accessories on their B&P. Most are on their MOPAR parts website.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping they update B&P soon so we can see everything before ordering. Alot of people are ordering out of state, so I'm sure we all want B&P 100% before sitting down to order. Leaves no time to research, consider cost and think over what we really want. Also I want to see add ons on the car ...

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Accessories you won’t be able to add and use like the roof rack. Lol. And where is my pull out tray table they keeping showing off?

OP
OP
bokirby

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As long as they are able for purchase, I see no issue. But why no catalog? Online or otherwise?
Sponsored