Sponsored

Perseverance and Persistence pays off. A big wad of cash helps, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like so many others, I reserved Day One, ordered Day One, still nothing from Ford - no VIN, no build sheet, no scheduled build date, no nothing. I got fed up with waiting for Ford to pull their head out of their ass and build MY Bronco, so I went out and bought one. Searched for months online to find what I wanted, finally came across one advertised at a dealer just a few miles away from my house - only problem was I was on the other side of the state on a business trip and wouldn't be back home until the next week. I was sure it would be gone long before I could get there, but I called them anyway and let them know I was serious about it.

Got there when they opened this morning, put down the cash, signed some papers, and drive home with it. Paid a little more than I really wanted to, but I'm fed up with Ford and waiting.

My order was (is) for a Base 2 door, V6/auto, Carbonized Gray, Sasquatch - cloth seats, small screen, no other options. What I bought is a Badlands 2 door V6/auto, Carbonized Gray, Sasquatch, leather seats, big screen, etc. Just what I wanted plus a few extras.

When (if?) Ford finally gets around to building the one I ordered, guess I'll sell it back to the dealer for a profit.

If you want something done right, sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.