Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My plan is to buy a sport in 2023. Hopefully be a green they seem to got some cool colors. I'll have both big and small! Strip the big bronco well keep it naked park it when it rains. Then drive the sport while I decide how I wanna build up the big one! Sports are nice af! I'll def have a BLs!
If the SportHog doesn't materialize, I plan on the same. I was looking earlier this summer, but what pulled me away was the dated tech. I think it is an oversight to have SYCH 3 on a new model. It is old before you drive it off the lot. On top of that, the only viable trim is the Badlands with Badlands option. Starting at $38K, it was a hard pass with the dated tech. I'll continue to watch them. Their interior is nicer and the colors such as Kodiak Brown and Alto Blue are better. And I'm in love with their faux-steelies. Just wish they were available on the Bronco.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If the SportHog doesn't materialize, I plan on the same. I was looking earlier this summer, but what pulled me away was the dated tech. I think it is an oversight to have SYCH 3 on a new model. It is old before you drive it off the lot. On top of that, the only viable trim is the Badlands with Badlands option. Starting at $38K, it was a hard pass with the dated tech. I'll continue to watch them. Their interior is nicer and the colors such as Kodiak Brown and Alto Blue are better. And I'm in love with their faux-steelies. Just wish they were available on the Bronco.
Makes sense. I've never been much into the tech. I've always been okay with an aux cord, cd player, and my phone for Nav! I'm a pretty simple creature! ? I feel you though another reason I like the BLs sport getting the 2.0! Those seats are pretty amazing! I feel those are the closet thing we've seen to the one off interior of the big bronco reveal!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did Ford really send a mannequin with mismatched door handles? Front door handles are body colored and the back are MIC gray? I haven't followed the Sport forum since Sept., but I was sure that the body color trim pieces were on the OBX trim and the Badlands received the MIC Gray trim.
I didn't even notice the mismatched handles when I was there, notice when I looked at the photos when I got home just before posting. But once I noticed its all I see when looking at the vehicle.

The dealer was open and didn't want to be bothered so I didn't spend much time there.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to Ford Boerne today to look at A51 since they got an A51 Bronco Sport in yesterday. I got there just after lunch time and they said someone was test driving it. Waited a while and they said they would take me back to look at it but that it was just sold. ?? Not even 24 hours on the lot.
They also had Iconic Silver. Not sure what else but didn’t have CG.
A51 definitely looks both light and dark as all the diff pictures show.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ricepuddin, what time you heading over there...I may try to meet you there as that's another color I would like to see in person
I messaged Red McCombs Ford today. They said their Cactus grey did not arrive yet. They said they were going to text me when it did.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking more blue than blue grey in previous pics. Rethinking A51 vs CG all over again.
Why the hell does it have two different color door handles. My OCD wouldn't be able to handle that.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How in the world does the sport get a nicer interior than the actual Bronco? Crazy.
It's more like a... Crossover. Those have to lure people in with interiors.
Looks to me like a Bronco Wildtrack and an Explorer had a baby, and that baby grew up to be a Bronco Sport. :)
Sponsored

Last edited: