Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am workingi on a SEMA build with my 2021 Bronco Wildtrak. We had done some work on the Bronco last year and some items are being switched out because of new sponsorships. The piece I need help with is the Cold Air Intake. When the initial CAI was installed some of the OEM pieces had to be removed. The new one has to utilize the OEM stuff.

I am trying to find someone that has their OEM air intake that I could buy to get the pieces back that I need for the install. I am in Federal Way so I hope I can find someone close to get it to my builder in the very near future.

If you have something laying around please contact me at 206-427-0839.

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am workingi on a SEMA build with my 2021 Bronco Wildtrak. We had done some work on the Bronco last year and some items are being switched out because of new sponsorships. The piece I need help with is the Cold Air Intake. When the initial CAI was installed some of the OEM pieces had to be removed. The new one has to utilize the OEM stuff.

I am trying to find someone that has their OEM air intake that I could buy to get the pieces back that I need for the install. I am in Federal Way so I hope I can find someone close to get it to my builder in the very near future.

If you have something laying around please contact me at 206-427-0839.

Thank you in advance.
ill check tonight i have 2.7l bd sas 4dr
i just replaced for full k&n cold air kit
i 95% sure i kept all factory parts in garage if their there you can have for free
chat you in am
tues 9/12/23

OP
OP

fireman297

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak