• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Plug N Play Harness, Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, and Mountains2Metal mounting bracket

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold the Bronco, so selling parts I took out first.

This is a Plug N Play kits #11-1, which is the plug n play harness and the harness for the Key 200.4 Amp. The amp came separate from Best Buy. Also have the Mountains2Metal mounting bracket for under/behnid the passenger dash.
The Plug N Play kits key harness has been modified, I spliced in some speaker wire between the head unit and the key amp to feed high level inputs to another amplifier for my subwoofer. It was spliced in by using crimped butt end connectors. These could be removed and the wires soldered together or crimped again to remove the extra speaker wire.
I don't have the box for the Amp, but the amp, the microphone, the cable for the mic, and the holder for the mic are included.

$350 O.B.O. shipped usps priority mail flat rate box to the US. Alaska or Hawaii would be more as flat rate boxes don't work to those states.

Ford Bronco Plug N Play Harness, Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, and Mountains2Metal mounting bracket 1668461529580

Ford Bronco Plug N Play Harness, Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, and Mountains2Metal mounting bracket 1668461540179

Ford Bronco Plug N Play Harness, Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, and Mountains2Metal mounting bracket IMG_2426.JPEG

The black cables here are the speaker wire I spliced in to go to my amp for the subwoofer's high level input.
Ford Bronco Plug N Play Harness, Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, and Mountains2Metal mounting bracket IMG_2427.JPEG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price drop. $350 shipped.

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or best offer!

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or best offer!
Hey David, Is there any way you could do $300 shipped to 02738. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss more. Thanks