First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else have issues with the window not rolling back up when you close the door? I’ve had it out last few days in this weather and when I open the door it goes down, but when I close it hasn’t gone up a few times and I’ve had to open and close the door to cycle it a couple times for it to go up.

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have issues with the window not rolling back up when you close the door? I’ve had it out last few days in this weather and when I open the door it goes down, but when I close it hasn’t gone up a few times and I’ve had to open and close the door to cycle it a couple times for it to go up.
Yes I have. My bronco was in the Ford dealer last week for this exact problem. They returned it, stating they made some adjustments and it was working fine for them. I drove it for the first time since the “repair” and the window would not drop down. I have another appointment on Wednesday to address this. Seemingly uncommon problem if you do a search. I think it may be a module problem? Good luck. You can do a manual reset by rolling down the window and holding the button down for five seconds then up for five seconds doing this for two cycles, it works, but doesn’t fix the problem.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This week stories are weather. Next week back to covid… 🤣

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Storm of a lifetime here in Michigan so said every news channel. Soon as this blizzard breaks and I can get to that snow blower I may be able to get the bronco dug out. Will see how it goes. Pretty bad when you can’t even get to the truck because of the life ending conditions.

607FFB9B-EDAB-4356-92A3-BED1CB6F1F8E.jpeg

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So cold my tire pressures dropped 6psi overnight. Should have taken the pic lastnight when it was 0⁰ lol

20221224_115945.jpg

Sponsored

Buffalo Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Post your Bomb Cyclone mega snow storm Bronco pics 🌨️ 🌬️ 5B50A3F1-5FB9-4C94-BDFC-ADA3313B2C93

Blizzard conditions in Buffalo since Friday. This is a picture from my front door this morning and I did not take it through a window. That is supposed to be a road. Four feet of snow with more coming today. 79 mile wind gusts. Bronco is hopefully safe in the garage. Can’t go anywhere anyway since everything is closed and there is a driving band. Lost one tree already in the back yard. Fell on the neighbor’s deck. Praying no others fall and if they do they miss the garage. We are stuck in a snow globe. Pretty but cold.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow I guess I'm glad I have the hard top. But WTF!? This is not acceptable. What happens if you bring it to dealer and say... "obviously this is broken - fix and return to me."
I've seen Jeep pictures with the same issue. You can stick your hand in the gap in the top, high winds, snow gets in. Hey Santa can get you a hard top for around $7K. Hope you have been good this year!! :0)

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My son buried mine is a snow drift last night! I think we found its limits. Although to be fair to my Bronco, he was going way too slow heading into it! Also, bought shovels for the cars about an hour before this but left them home in the garage. Great place for them!🤦‍♀️

Ford Bronco Post your Bomb Cyclone mega snow storm Bronco pics 🌨️ 🌬️ 5B50A3F1-5FB9-4C94-BDFC-ADA3313B2C93

I live N of GR and we don't have anything like this. We got about 8 inches, some minor wind. Not any different then the Nov 22 storm we had a while back. Are you by the lake?

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I have. My bronco was in the Ford dealer last week for this exact problem. They returned it, stating they made some adjustments and it was working fine for them. I drove it for the first time since the “repair” and the window would not drop down. I have another appointment on Wednesday to address this. Seemingly uncommon problem if you do a search. I think it may be a module problem? Good luck. You can do a manual reset by rolling down the window and holding the button down for five seconds then up for five seconds doing this for two cycles, it works, but doesn’t fix the problem.
thanks I’ll keep an eye on it and see if it’s gonna need a trip to dealer.
Sponsored