Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I will be going into the dealership this week to convert my 2021 4 door BD to a 2022 4 door BD order.

My question is, if I decide to go with the capable bumper over the modular bumper, am I still entitled to the $575 off since modular bumper is no longer standard? Or does that only apply if i add the modular bumper back in for 2022?

My understanding is we should be able to get $250 price protection for the raise in base MSRP and another $575 off price protection for a total of $825 price protection for a 4 door BD.

Anyone gone through the negotiation process on an order conversion from last year have any input on how it went?

Thanks!
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I will be going into the dealership this week to convert my 2021 4 door BD to a 2022 4 door BD order.

My question is, if I decide to go with the capable bumper over the modular bumper, am I still entitled to the $575 off since modular bumper is no longer standard? Or does that only apply if i add the modular bumper back in for 2022?

My understanding is we should be able to get $250 price protection for the raise in base MSRP and another $575 off price protection for a total of $825 price protection for a 4 door BD.

Anyone gone through the negotiation process on an order conversion from last year have any input on how it went?

Thanks!
I'm not sure, but this link might help answer your question:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re covered. From the order holders FAQ section on Fords website:

Ford Bronco Price Protection Question Regarding Modular vs. Capable Bumper 88E442A1-ADEB-4B07-B9A2-5C7161F8C2C7

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re covered. From the order holders FAQ section on Fords website:

Ford Bronco Price Protection Question Regarding Modular vs. Capable Bumper 88E442A1-ADEB-4B07-B9A2-5C7161F8C2C7
Nice! So, ford will mail/email me a certificate for $875 to give to dealership when I make the final purchase? Sounds good
Sponsored