First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Platinum, 2019 Edge ST, 2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was extremely happy when the 2023 production scheduling began and I had a 21 Nov build week. Using my reservation number, I have been checking to ensure the build week holds as it approaches. Within a few days, I saw that I had been “adjusted” to 28 Nov build week, then a week later moved to 5 Dec build week. Right before Thanksgiving, I was moved again to 12 Dec. That held until a few days ago when I was trying to get my window sticker and I was bumped 19 Dec build week. Today, I have been “adjusted” once again to 9 Jan 2023 build week. I didn’t get bumped a week, I got bumped a month.
Is this something that lots of folks have experienced or is this just a one-off frustration for me?
I am so glad I have (and held on to) other transportation as it is impossible to plan based on this sh*t show.

2dr Wildtrak, 2.7, Lux, SAS, Mod bumper, leather, tow
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is pretty common. Some orders don’t get moved quite as much or at all, others get pushed multiple times.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The delays for many of us have become so long that months more are almost expected. Mine is on chip hold after a 11/21 blend date and the modules popping on 11/23. Estimate for delivery for weeks was 12/13 but Ford chat confirmed yesterday that delivery is now estimated for January 4th-11th. I’m apathetic at this point - if it comes in January fine or if it takes until March so be it. The entire process has definitely has made me less likely to own anything Ford in the future but I’m not giving my Bronco away to the dealer after a 2 year wait. Reserved July of 2020 and ordered 1/29/21.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. July 2020 reservation. Original build week of 10-24. Bumped four times and currently on chip hold with no delivery date in sight. Like @MnLakeBum I too am apathetic and less likely to jump on the Ford crazy train again after this purchase.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. July 2020 reservation. Original build week of 10-24. Bumped four times and currently on chip hold with no delivery date in sight. Like @MnLakeBum I too am apathetic and less likely to jump on the Ford crazy train again after this purchase.
To my amazement, this morning I got an email from Ford that mine just went to built status with an updated delivery date around Christmas Day. I doubt it will come that soon but now there is a decent chance it will show up before the end of January. A built email from ford 681 days after I ordered and 875 days after my reservation date, lol. I guess Ford would call this progress.

Ford Bronco Production date bumped D5ADC721-5E4F-49FD-B018-B59CD00FF537
Sponsored