First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 2.7L Sas Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone pulled a t-tap fuse cable into the engine fuse panel? I am adding some grill lights and the vendor suggest using the t-taps. But, the fuse panel is pretty sealed up. Has anyone driller a hole or installed a rubber membrane like the one going to the inside fuse panel?

I just don't want water or debris getting into the engine block and short out the block or become an issue down the road.

I was hope there was a way to pull the cable up into the fuse block from below...

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone pulled a t-tap fuse cable into the engine fuse panel? I am adding some grill lights and the vendor suggest using the t-taps. But, the fuse panel is pretty sealed up. Has anyone driller a hole or installed a rubber membrane like the one going to the inside fuse panel?

I just don't want water or debris getting into the engine block and short out the block or become an issue down the road.

I was hope there was a way to pull the cable up into the fuse block from below...

Any suggestions?
You can just t tap into the parking light wire above the wheel well. I did this for my Diode Dynamic backlighting so it come right on when bronco is started. Diode Dynamic had a video on how and where to t tap for the elite bronco fog lights.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any suggestions?
Found it. Last part of the video.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/elite-series-fog-lamps-for-2021-2023-ford-bronco-pair.html

OP
OP

manolan478

Wildtrak
First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 2.7L Sas Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate the video and response. but. I was actually looking for something different. There are fuse taps that allow two fuses to use a single slot. Two light additions were suggesting I use a specific Fuse tap to utilize one of the accessory fuses. But, I could not figure how they wanted me to run the actual wire with the fuse tap into the engine bay fuse box without putting a hole in the plastic cover of the fuse box. Not ideal.

I like the T-Taps and have used them many times in an RV. But, I was really trying to penetrate the engine bay fuse box and wondered what other folks did.

Should I remove the screws in the fuse bay and lift the assembly out and pull my cable up through? I have never done that and don't want to damage my fuse box.
Sponsored