First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Brand new here and i already love this forum. Anyways, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order an oxford white 4dr Big Bend next week. I think the BB is the biggest bang for my buck at this point. The only other thing I wish i could get on it was the 12” display. So three questions:

1)any pointers or tips dealing with the dealer?

2)adding a tow to this shouldn't be an issue after the fact?

3) is there a way to add the 12” display after the fact?

thanks in advance and congrats to all of you who have taken delivery!
Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brand new here and i already love this forum. Anyways, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order an oxford white 4dr Big Bend next week. I think the BB is the biggest bang for my buck at this point. The only other thing I wish i could get on it was the 12” display. So three questions:

1)any pointers or tips dealing with the dealer?

2)adding a tow to this shouldn't be an issue after the fact?

3) is there a way to add the 12” display after the fact?

thanks in advance and congrats to all of you who have taken delivery!
Welcome. Search this forum.. You can find the answers to all of your questions including the questions you have not thought of yet...

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

1. A lot of people here swear by a signed purchase order so that you don't get gouged on price once it does arrive
2. Correct - there are several tutorials around if you want to DIY. Really straightforward. Even if you order the Bronco without the tow package, the rear frame still comes pre-drilled with the bolt holes.
3. Nope.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome. As said the search feature is great but quick answers:

1. Get your preview order/build contract/invoice/etc etc that lists agreed price in WRITING. no verbal agreement, only in writing and hold on to it until you finalize the transaction.

2. You can mount a tow bracket after delivery.

3. If there is its beyond any knowledge that most, if not all, of us have. Wouldn't be wise to consider this an option so if you're hell bent on the 12" (its awesome) order it and have no regrets later.

OP
OP
Mer1in20

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome. As said the search feature is great but quick answers:

1. Get your preview order/build contract/invoice/etc etc that lists agreed price in WRITING. no verbal agreement, only in writing and hold on to it until you finalize the transaction.

2. You can mount a tow bracket after delivery.

3. If there is its beyond any knowledge that most, if not all, of us have. Wouldn't be wise to consider this an option so if you're hell bent on the 12" (its awesome) order it and have no regrets later.
Thanks for the replies!
Sponsored