JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yesterday my dealer told me they closed them yesterday. My orders for both the badlands and the black diamond that I ordered last week got moved up from september 11 to august 28 as well.

Last edited:

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Authority is not Ford Motor Company.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heard they close on the 10th and MY24 order banks open on August 14th

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ā˜

This is correct. Last week we got the Aug 10th date for 2023MY closing, and Monday we got the opening date of Aug 14th for 2024MY.

No details yet.

Dealers have an internal live stream coming up soon with Ford regarding the Bronco. The Bronco Brand team is expected to provide more info then.

Should be noted that Ford also did a live stream with dealers for the Bronco Sport a week or so before those order banks opened, but they did NOT provide all of the information. The exciting new featuresā€”like the Free Wheeling trim and the Black Appearance packageā€”was not disclosed to dealers ahead of time. That was a surprise to just about everyone outside of Ford and a few media outlets that were under NDAsā€”dealers weren't provided that info.

So... Ford is learning and has realized if they tell dealers information ahead of time it'll just leak online. To prevent leaks they're simply not telling dealers all of the information ahead of time like they did in the past. Which means if they do anything new and exciting we probably won't find out until either August 11th or August 14thā€”the day the order banks open.
Any word when the MY24 build and price will be open? My mom has a MY23 heritage edition thatā€™s not scheduled and I told her to be ready to order a MY24.
Sponsored