Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was fortunate enough to get an email at the end of August with a VIN and note that my bronco was scheduled for production the week of Sept 20. Well, I figured that some day this week I would see that my tracking link would move from ordered to in production. There hasn’t been any change so I thought maybe since last weeks builds were delayed, this weeks were as well.

I reached out to my dealer and asked them if they could check to see if the build was delayed. He noted that they have no awareness and that Ford will tell me what’s up before them. So, for people that were notified of the delay last week, how were you notified? Does anybody’s dealership have more information than mine? I’ve seen detailed tracking information posted on other threads… where do those come from?
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread is a good place to start. You can at least plug in your VIN to see if/when you get a window sticker. It should show up ~7days before your blend/build date.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-build-tracking-links.22795/

As far as your dealer they absolutely can and should be able to give you a production date. They are either dumb or don’t want to spend the 30 seconds looking it up. (Ford is no longer sending out emails to customers when build dates get pushed back, the dealer is pretty much the only way to find out.)

I’m assuming that since you got your VIN in August that you are a late reservation with a soft top. Seems to me that combo has been getting pushed back to Oct/Nov lately now that MIC top production is picking back up FYI.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was fortunate enough to get an email at the end of August with a VIN and note that my bronco was scheduled for production the week of Sept 20. Well, I figured that some day this week I would see that my tracking link would move from ordered to in production. There hasn’t been any change so I thought maybe since last weeks builds were delayed, this weeks were as well.

I reached out to my dealer and asked them if they could check to see if the build was delayed. He noted that they have no awareness and that Ford will tell me what’s up before them. So, for people that were notified of the delay last week, how were you notified? Does anybody’s dealership have more information than mine? I’ve seen detailed tracking information posted on other threads… where do those come from?
Check you modules!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will get a window sticker about a week before going into production. Do you have a window sticker?

OP
OP
fishahkat

fishahkat

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is a good place to start. You can at least plug in your VIN to see if/when you get a window sticker. It should show up ~7days before your blend/build date.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-build-tracking-links.22795/

As far as your dealer they absolutely can and should be able to give you a production date. They are either dumb or don’t want to spend the 30 seconds looking it up. (Ford is no longer sending out emails to customers when build dates get pushed back, the dealer is pretty much the only way to find out.)

I’m assuming that since you got your VIN in August that you are a late reservation with a soft top. Seems to me that combo has been getting pushed back to Oct/Nov lately now that MIC top production is picking back up FYI.
Thanks, I’ll check out thread. Reserved 14 July 2020, ordered 27 January 2021, switched to a soft top middle of August.
Sponsored