First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine is also at Dixiana as of last Thursday (7/14). Ford customer service says it has been unloaded and waiting for convoy to ship to my dealer. I called the incoming vehicle processor (or whatever theyre called) at my dealer today and she said they have usually wait for a full load on the car carrier nowadays because of high diesel prices. Makes sense. But who knows when it'll arrive in Charleston. I'll call Ford back on Wed to see if they can provide another update.
I just got the message today that my car was ā€œempty and waybill data reportedā€. My dealer let me know that they have a full truck and were waiting for my Bronco, so they expect pick up this week. Hopefully theyā€™ll get moving quickly!
Sponsored

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the message today that my car was ā€œempty and waybill data reportedā€. My dealer let me know that they have a full truck and were waiting for my Bronco, so they expect pick up this week. Hopefully theyā€™ll get moving quickly!
Great news. Wonder if mine could be on the same truck. It would be coming to Charleston.

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine made it to the dealer today!

SmartSelect_20220719-160331_Edge.jpg

Chenderson25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donā€™t know if this thread gives me hope or concern. Ford told me my railcar delivered to Dixiana June 26th and Iā€™ve been able to get 0 real updates since then. My eta was 07/11 - 07/17ā€¦. No delivery last week. As of today, still in Dixiana šŸ˜” if anyone has ANY new suggestions on how to get information, Iā€™m all ears.

Sponsored

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine made it to the dealer today!

Ford Bronco Rail Car Tracking - Help!! SmartSelect_20220719-160331_Edge
Weird. The Ford tracker now says it's still in transit after saying it was delivered. Regardless, the dealer says its arrived though they didn't know until i called to check on it.

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I donā€™t know if this thread gives me hope or concern. Ford told me my railcar delivered to Dixiana June 26th and Iā€™ve been able to get 0 real updates since then. My eta was 07/11 - 07/17ā€¦. No delivery last week. As of today, still in Dixiana šŸ˜” if anyone has ANY new suggestions on how to get information, Iā€™m all ears.
Mine is there with yours! Crazy yours has been there for so long. Hopefully itā€™ll hop on a truck soon enough. From what I understand, we are in the dark after it gets off the rail car šŸ« 

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was yours subject to any recalls?

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my delivery in today. I have been tracking the rail car # my dealer gave me . Was shipped on 7/11 (Norfolk Southern). Made progress almost everyday. Reached drop off destination late Saturday (Winston Salem, NC). Dealer is about 10 miles away. Arrived at dealership this morning. 7/19 , Railcar information was spot on FWIW

Chenderson25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not that Iā€™m aware ofā€¦ and tracked that closely for a while. But not 100%. Is there a recall list?

Sponsored
OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not that Iā€™m aware ofā€¦ and tracked that closely for a while. But not 100%. Is there a recall list?
There is a windshield recall which affected December to April builds I believe.

Nic13d

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got my delivery in today. I have been tracking the rail car # my dealer gave me . Was shipped on 7/11 (Norfolk Southern). Made progress almost everyday. Reached drop off destination late Saturday (Winston Salem, NC). Dealer is about 10 miles away. Arrived at dealership this morning. 7/19 , Railcar information was spot on FWIW
Which dealership did you go with? I "shipped" on 10/6 after sitting in MAP for 36 days but it doesn't look like my railcar has moved yet.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which dealership did you go with? I "shipped" on 10/6 after sitting in MAP for 36 days but it doesn't look like my railcar has moved yet.
Cresent Ford in High Point

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Probably a dumb questionā€¦.my truck has left MAP on the 21st. I used the CSX phone tracking and received a message that ā€œWalbridge Ohio, a waybill was reported at 1:24 pm on Nov 21ā€

It has been giving me this message for a couple days.

Iā€™m trying to understand how the system works. Does it only update the location when it arrives (parked) at a location? Does it give interim progress locations? Or other?

Iā€™m curious if Iā€™m absolutely sitting in Walbridge for several days now or potentially (fingers crossed) it could be moving west already.

Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
mgp1

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Probably a dumb questionā€¦.my truck has left MAP on the 21st. I used the CSX phone tracking and received a message that ā€œWalbridge Ohio, a waybill was reported at 1:24 pm on Nov 21ā€

It has been giving me this message for a couple days.

Iā€™m trying to understand how the system works. Does it only update the location when it arrives (parked) at a location? Does it give interim progress locations? Or other?

Iā€™m curious if Iā€™m absolutely sitting in Walbridge for several days now or potentially (fingers crossed) it could be moving west already.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy thanksgiving!
It will usually update at certain train stations where they scan in rail car info. Walbridge was the first place mine was reported on its journey. Usually waybill data reported means it is switching to a different railroad, either Norfolk southern or Union Pacific. CSX and NS haul east of the Mississippi River and UP hauls west. It will only update again when it moves to another train station or they update its next step @ Walbridge!
Sponsored