First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Diesel, GMC 1500 3.0 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased a set of Rain Gear covers (Half and Trail) to cover all roof configurations. I must say that the fit is great and none of the straps need to be fastened if not in windy conditions. The first day driving to work with all roof panels removed and the J Top bimini as the only cover, I threw arriving at the station (mainly for UV protection).
Well, with my great luck, we had pop up downpours all day, and a decent one overnight. I did brush some of the water off between showers, but water sat on the cover all night and the inside of the cover and the Bronco interior were bone dry in the morning. Only about a half gallon of water remained on the top in a shallow pool, probably because the J Top did a great job of keeping the covers sag to a minimum. I would definitely say, if you are torn between brands, give these a try. I don't believe you can beat the quality for the price, and they throw in a nice hat to top it off.

Mountains2Metal Dash Accessory Mount (Large) Installed, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.

Mountains2Metal Dash Accessory Mount (Large) Installed, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.close

fullscreen

volume_off
Next
Stay
launch

u3r4h2yphkl5y37sv65cbwj2efhbmluj.png

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Mountains2Metal Dash Accessory Mount (Large) Installed, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.
-- |

0:28

Bronco Raptor Steering Wheel Swap w/ Functional Paddles -- DIY installation writeup, and other top stories from June 07, 2023.
-- |

[New Product By ModCrate!] Modular Latch Plates, and other top stories from June 07, 2023.
-- |

Bronze Grille Lettering & Bronze Rear Emblem Overlay Kits for 2021+ Bronco, and other top stories from June 09, 2023.
-- |

0:31

CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension, and other top stories from June 09, 2023.
-- |

0:30

My stereo upgrades -- very pleased with results using PlugNPlaykits, Polk, Kicker, and other top stories from June 09, 2023.
-- |

My stereo upgrades -- very pleased with results using PlugNPlaykits, Polk, Kicker, and other top stories from June 09, 2023.
-- |

New 17" Sinister Bronze Wheels Kit from Ford Performance for Bronco, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.
-- |

New 17" Sinister Bronze Wheels Kit from Ford Performance for Bronco, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.
-- |

Bestop Safari Mesh Bimini Top Installed, and other top stories from June 08, 2023.
-- |

Sponsored

Bbelle32

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello
Can you share exactly what you purchased and where I could find it. I am looking for something keep the inside dry with the hard top off when it rains.
Thanks

OP
OP

DVO50

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Diesel, GMC 1500 3.0 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The covers can be found at raingearcovers.com.

The half cover is for rear clam shell on, trail cover is for completely topless. Each are 199.00
Sponsored