mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on what would happen if the straps over the tailgate were cut off? Do you think you could modify it to still work and not need those straps? I'm not finding many images online of this part to see what the possible options could be.
I'm not sure. I don't have my bronco yet so it's hard to say
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bestop Trek Top is under $2K. Living on Cape Cod Iā€™m looking at the Trek Top or the Sunrider for the summer months, winter Iā€™ll want the hard top back on. Unfortunately there was a thread about the Sunrider top and major wind noise recently.

https://www.bestop.com/newbronco/?g...2b68tiG7Uf4KMnBbmFIXO24iA7IocHUBoCbKsQAvD_BwE
This is sort of what I'm looking for, too. A hardtop for the winter and a soft top for the summer. I'm just not sure I like the way this looks. I'm waiting.
Ford Bronco Emergency Rain Cover for MIC? 1643070962444

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a decent canvas Bimini. I really don't care for the mesh. Out on the Boulder field of the rubicon in the middle of summer I just prefer the canvas, or similar material.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just want a decent canvas Bimini. I really don't care for the mesh. Out on the Boulder field of the rubicon in the middle of summer I just prefer the canvas, or similar material.
I believe I seen someone post an install of a solid Bimini top. I have the mesh because I bought a mannequin and it was included. Iā€™ll install it but not sure how much help itā€™s going to be.

Sponsored

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Bestop_Team - seems like there are many people that would buy some combo of the following, all of which are products that you make for Jeep:

1) Canvas safari top that covers the seating areas of both the 2 and 4 door (similar to Jeep "header extended safari bikini top")
2) A tonneau cover for the cargo area (similar to your jeep "duster deck cover)
3) An easy to pop in rear window similar to your jeep "standard windjammer"

If you could let us know if these are being worked on, many of us might wait vs. pursuing custom options. Thank you!

p.s the other product that might be interesting is the "halftop soft top", which I believe is really just the trektop without the side and rear windows....

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @Bestop_Team - seems like there are many people that would buy some combo of the following, all of which are products that you make for Jeep:

1) Canvas safari top that covers the seating areas of both the 2 and 4 door (similar to Jeep "header extended safari bikini top")
2) A tonneau cover for the cargo area (similar to your jeep "duster deck cover)
3) An easy to pop in rear window similar to your jeep "standard windjammer"

If you could let us know if these are being worked on, many of us might wait vs. pursuing custom options. Thank you!

p.s the other product that might be interesting is the "halftop soft top", which I believe is really just the trektop without the side and rear windows....

I emailed them a while ago and they wrote back saying that they are not working on it -

"
Hello!
There are no plans to make this right now. But I will pass on this request to the team.

- "

so @Bestop_Team is there a status ?

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get the want for a solid canvas Bimini but , as a daily thing when running around everywhere, I know understand the whole mesh thing. Check out the J top thread about the Bernoulli effect to understand why . Iā€™ll be going titanium mesh when they produce one (very soon) for the 2 door hard top. Soā€¦. Iā€™m think more rainfly (like a tentā€™s) for when the Bronco is outside at work when it rains. Anyone else in this boat? Rainfly while stationary?

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get the want for a solid canvas Bimini but , as a daily thing when running around everywhere, I know understand the whole mesh thing. Check out the J top thread about the Bernoulli effect to understand why . Iā€™ll be going titanium mesh when they produce one (very soon) for the 2 door hard top. Soā€¦. Iā€™m think more rainfly (like a tentā€™s) for when the Bronco is outside at work when it rains. Anyone else in this boat? Rainfly while stationary?
These guys were working on a bronco version a while back. This might be what you are looking for
https://oasistrailcovers.com/

Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Disappointing to hear the Ford cockpit cover isn't waterproof and lets some water in. It was on my accessory list and now I think I'll wait.
Sponsored