Sponsored

Anyone with a 2024 dual top order get the trim cover for the mounting bolts for the soft top?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the dual top package with my Bronco. I just took a look at what comes on the pallet with the soft top and I have the 6 mounting bolts and the box with the pillar pieces. I do not see the interior trim pieces to cover the mounting bolts.

In another post I was told the soft top trim piece covers should come with the soft top, that was prior to the MY24. Anyone know if I should have gotten those pieces with my '24 soft top? If so I will contact the dealer to get them.

From an old post I found this for the soft top trim covers :
Right Side: M2DZ-7831288-BA
Left Side: M2DZ-7831289-BA
Sponsored

Sanndmann3

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the 2023 with dual tops and did not get the trim pieces. Made my dealer aware and he promptly got them from Ford, free of change.
Sucks that you have to ask for parts that are supposed to be part of your soft top...

OP
OP
tock13

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the 2023 with dual tops and did not get the trim pieces. Made my dealer aware and he promptly got them from Ford, free of change.
Sucks that you have to ask for parts that are supposed to be part of your soft top...
Looks like I will need to do the same. I’ll contact my dealer today. Thanks!
Sponsored