First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Saw this earlier today...

Https://www.google.com/amp/newatlas.com/ford-ranger-raptor/51237/?amp=true

At least in Austrailia and other parts of the world, Ford will have a Ranger Raptor. Could be great news for when the Ranger gets here in 2019, BUT with the Bronco being based on the Ranger frame... possibly a Bronco Raptor in the cards after the Bronco is unveiled? May be wishful thinking... but I'll keep on dreaming.
Sponsored

saymkt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150 XLT Screw 4x4 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was thinking Ford Performance only has a certain budget and they would choose either Ranger or Bronco to build a Raptor version since they share a platform. I think this makes it less likely to see a Raptor Bronco but I really hope I'm wrong. That would be my dream vehicle.

OP
OP

SVTBronco

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
That is a possibility that I had not really considered. I'd imagine most people on here would agree with our train of thought, a Raptor Bronco would be dream vehicle material.

I guess I'm holding onto every bit of hope that the new Bronco won't be a glorified mall crawler. So far...4 door, probably removable tops, Dana making the axles, and some saying it's a facelifted Everest or based on the Troller T4. Don't expect Ford to make an original Bronco, but at least as hardcore of a 4 door SUV as the market can support.
Sponsored