Sponsored

Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Go with TuffSkinz. They are Ford authorized and make excellent product. I went with satin CF and satin Red R

IMG_2220.jpeg
IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG
Sponsored

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
D’Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For a permanent and more expensive option, Advanced Cerakote in Florida will color your grill in any combo you like. The cost to ship the grill is not trivial (probably $200-300 each way, unless you have access to some corporate UPS account) and depending on your selections, the Cerakoting could cost $500. Adam, the guy running Advanced Cerakote, will help you price it out in advance. One option is to buy a new grill ($800) and have it delivered to his shop and when it’s done and he ships to you, sell the one on your truck to someone who wants to add it to their non-Raptor rig. I took mine off and shipped it.

There may be local cerakote options closer to you. i went with Adam (for this and a couple other pieces) because he’s got a ton of experience with our trucks. i didn’t want my grill to be the first time a shop specializing in guns did a big part like a grill. The color on my letters and trail sights is C-148 Burnt Bronze and the grill itself was done C-192 Armor Black.

More expensive than stickers and permanent unless you take it off and coat back to stock, but obviously also not subject to peeling

anyway, i thought this info might be helpful for those who didn’t know Cerakoting was an option
Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_3632

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
tufskinz just added the Raptor hood cowl letter inserts this week. They're working on inserts for the rear Raptor badge as well.
Sponsored