Sponsored

Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed

Jabaen

Raptor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Tractor, 76 Bronco, 03 Ranger, 20 F250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't like the way the grill letters and emblems were hard to see and didn't 'pop' out. Ordered the vinyl lettering and emblem kit from Vinyl Sometimes and installed. Getting the vinyl installed and placed just right did try my patience a little but, in the end it worked out very well and has been through several car washes with no issue. The instructions were good and if followed, leads to a good install. Overall, this took me about 2 hours to do. I was pretty particular about getting it just right and making sure they were placed well. I went with the grill letter outlines as I didn't want them to 'pop' too much. Think it really makes a difference!

(What was interesting though, the Hood emblems are not flat and have a little wave to them. Didn't notice until I put the vinyl outlines on them.)

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2524
Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2522

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2271

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2272

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2274

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2273
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I used their Rear tire carrier "Raptor" decal and back tailgate "Raptor Badge" as well but went with the Stickerfab Grill letters
Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed New Grill letterin

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know how to get in touch with these people? I’ve sent them multiple emails about a defective decal and they just don’t respond. I’ve even offered to pay for it as I’m riding around with O R D on the front of my Raptor.

OP
OP
Jabaen

Jabaen

Raptor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know how to get in touch with these people? I’ve sent them multiple emails about a defective decal and they just don’t respond. I’ve even offered to pay for it as I’m riding around with O R D on the front of my Raptor.
Sorry to hear you had a defective decal. I didn’t need to contact them (other than placing the order through the website) so not sure how to get ahold of them. Hopefully they reply to your emails.

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I even ordered some decals and asked them to send me an “F” and charge me for it. Nothing. No response after multiple emails. They have no phone or physical address and the Secretary of State has no record of the business so after three weeks, I peeled the ORD off the grill today. The “ORD” looked ridiculous and the ”O” was starting to peel off where the camera cutout is too. Oh well, like most companies, they get the sale and move on. On a brighter note, my Rigid ditch lights and light bar came in so I will focus on wiring that up and I’ll try to find a more reputable decal company. I’m open for suggestions if anyone has them. I’m a Jeep guy too so I may try to see if I can get Phoenix Graphix to make some. Bought a good bit from them over the years and they’re a great product and customer service company.

Sponsored

Grabberdemon

Raptor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Never received so much as an email back and I guess I’m just out of luck. Would never recommend this group. Talked to a guy at a local car show and he said his grill letters that he ordered peeled off too so I guess that’s why they don’t respond.

OP
OP
Jabaen

Jabaen

Raptor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Never received so much as an email back and I guess I’m just out of luck. Would never recommend this group. Talked to a guy at a local car show and he said his grill letters that he ordered peeled off too so I guess that’s why they don’t respond.
Sorry to hear about this. I tried to reach out as well after your last post and got nothing back. Thankfully, none of my decals have peeled off or had problems (yet). Let me know if you find another source for the decals for when mine might peel off.

Robbys3m3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think unfortunately maybe ford might have required them to stop any production

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I purchased and installed the Raptor emblem inlays for the hood/tailgate months ago and I think I purchased 2 sets just in case they didn't last. I've already found a couple of sections lifting and ordered some acrylic inlays to replace them when they just come across.

I prefer the look of the vinyl so I'm hoping to find a way to best re-apply some sort of adhesive to keep them in place

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think unfortunately maybe ford might have required them to stop any production
Looking at website that seems like a very logical conclusion - none of the previous items for Raptor are even listed anymore.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excellent touch!

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Damn, good thing I got the ones I liked installed. I have a couple of the hood outline style spares as they were a PITA and ordered a second batch after not being satisfied with my initial install.

Jaycala

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go with TuffSkinz. They are Ford authorized and make excellent product. I went with satin CF and satin Red R

IMG_2220.jpeg

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Go with TuffSkinz. They are Ford authorized and make excellent product. I went with satin CF and satin Red R

Ford Bronco Raptor Vinyl FORD Grill Letters, Hood and Rear Door Emblems from Vinyl Sometimes Installed IMG_2220
I have this same set. I actually emailed them and asked them to make it for me with just the red R so they had it up on the site in just a couple of days.
Sponsored