First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw this post and ended up ordering a set. $230 ish delivered to my door seemed alot better than 800 to 900 for some others that are backordered 12 to 14 weeks.

I had them in a little under a week. Quality seems pretty decent for Rough Country. Install was PIA pulling and stretching but doable by one person although 2 people would make it alot easier to install straps and whatnot. I got these because my girlfriend has a Dalmatian and he goes everywhere with us. This should help protect the seats and center console from damage. Overall i'd say these are a 7 out of 10. We will see how the last overtime.

Seat Cover Front.jpg

seat cover back.jpg

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got Cover King, neoprene seat covers love them same color as cloth seats in .y BB. 300$ had them in a week.

OP
OP
1stBroncoBase

1stBroncoBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the information, I really appreciate it!

Matttexas

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw this post and ended up ordering a set. $230 ish delivered to my door seemed alot better than 800 to 900 for some others that are backordered 12 to 14 weeks.

I had them in a little under a week. Quality seems pretty decent for Rough Country. Install was PIA pulling and stretching but doable by one person although 2 people would make it alot easier to install straps and whatnot. I got these because my girlfriend has a Dalmatian and he goes everywhere with us. This should help protect the seats and center console from damage. Overall i'd say these are a 7 out of 10. We will see how the last overtime.

Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? seat cover back

Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? seat cover back
They look good, do they cover the back of the rear seats well? Mind posting a pic?

Sponsored

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the Rough Country seat covers for mine and they are tight. I had another person helping so that made it much easier. I just had to pipe in and say I put mine on and they DO cover the back of the seats, front and rear. The front seat backs have a map pocket built in. I have a Badlands so I was kind of hoping the Molle would still be usable but I kind of like that they have pockets now. I have leather and they slide around on the leather a bit. Overall I say I agree with the 7 out of 10 rating above. I can try and post a pick later of the seat backs.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sure thing, full coverage on the back of the rear seats as well.

I think my only gripe about then is that they cover the rear center armrest/cup holder. But I never sit back there so........hahaha

Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? image2
Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? image1
Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? image0

Matttexas

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ChillyRy_Area51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Little old but i know i searched so maybe it will help someone.

Picked up the RC neoprene and they fit pretty damn well.

my only other custom seat cover was wet okole on my f150 and these don't seem much less quality

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have these, watch out when installing the right rear. The straps are very easy to get wrapped around the wire for the seat belt monitor system.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the Rough Country seat covers for mine and they are tight. I had another person helping so that made it much easier. I just had to pipe in and say I put mine on and they DO cover the back of the seats, front and rear. The front seat backs have a map pocket built in. I have a Badlands so I was kind of hoping the Molle would still be usable but I kind of like that they have pockets now. I have leather and they slide around on the leather a bit. Overall I say I agree with the 7 out of 10 rating above. I can try and post a pick later of the seat backs.
Do you think it is feasible to cut out the back and tuck it under the OEM MOLLE panel. Or unscrew the panel and screw it back over the cutout to hold in place securely (perhaps also adding grommets). I absolutely need that panel to secure plastic bins when the seats are down, covering it is not an option and the only models I see right now that preserve the MOLLE panel are PU leather, which is worse than the MGV I am trying to avoid.

Last edited:

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am absolutely 100% satisfied with my RC neoprene seat covers, and would highly recommend them. Great fit, simple install, and not to mention, they just look awesome. Let’s be honest, why are you buying seat covers? To protect the factory material, or to look cool and say you spent $500 on neon stitching? The RCs do the job and wipe clean easily. Highly recommend
Ford Bronco RC Seat Covers? 69412597083__7CFBAFC2-F801-4463-918B-451BD667AC5A

yoursmiledoc

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1972 Range Rover, 1996 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought wet okole neoprene covers in the past for my jeep and it reaked of neoprene for almost a year. How are these? Any bad odor?

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought wet okole neoprene covers in the past for my jeep and it reaked of neoprene for almost a year. How are these? Any bad odor?
I didn't notice anything too memorable when I installed them. I've had them for a few months and they have no odor at all.
Sponsored