First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buying all the parts and labor could easily cost more than the sasquatch package unless you're going bigger than 35s, then additional gearing sets and larger axles are available, including super 60s directly from Dana as bolt in rears at least...
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may be the only one in here who's mind went to the gutter upon reading the title. But for the record, I prefer a fast one...

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will or is anyone offering optional gearing for the new bronco? I have a badlands standard and once I put 35 or 37 on I might want to change the rear end gearing. Anyone have any info on this?
You won't need to as the Badlands already comes with decently low gears. Just in case you do want to change, there are lower ratio gears sets in the Ford Bronco dealer accessory catalog.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FWIW Ring and Pinions are relatively cheap to swap. Parts are about $300-$350 an end and labor is usually in the 1 hour range per axle.

Just be sure if you are changing gear ratios that you get a ratio that will fit your differential. The 3.73 open diff gears and the 4.70 carriers are different sizes so you can't just swap the ring and pinion on those.