Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have the service manual with the part number for the upper forward section of the dash with the center speaker hole? And the associated center speaker grill?

I my model doesn’t have the center speaker, which I want to add. I have successfully disassembled that part of the dash.

Ford Bronco Rear upper dash assembly with center speaker.  Part number please IMG_1836
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parts:
  • Center speaker grille - M2DZ-18978-AG
  • Dash grille - M2DZ-78044E82-DA
Obligatory warning that the center speaker grille comes with a cutout for the dash-mounted USB charging ports... which you won't have. Also a warning that the light sensor from your dash may not work with the new dash—isn't super clear to me from the parts system.

EDIT - Speaker grille retails for $35. Dash retails for $250. You can probably get it cheaper from your dealer or elsewhere online.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bellime

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, I’ll need to do a DYI on the disassembly.

OP
OP
Bellime

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Parts:
  • Center speaker grille - M2DZ-18978-AG
  • Dash grille - M2DZ-78044E82-DA
Obligatory warning that the center speaker grille comes with a cutout for the dash-mounted USB charging ports... which you won't have. Also a warning that the light sensor from your dash may not work with the new dash—isn't super clear to me from the parts system.

EDIT - Speaker grille retails for $35. Dash retails for $250. You can probably get it cheaper from your dealer or elsewhere online.
Anyone have the part# for the OEM USB port module , wiring cable and wiring diagram that fits the center speaker grill hole?
Sponsored