Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When installing my taillights, I removed the rear fender flare which revealed a build date stamped, 12/21/23, should help anyone wondering of their build date.
IMG_9429.jpeg
That's probably when the fender was made, likely wont match up to actual vehicle build date
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had the windows separate on my 2021 a couple years back. Dealer wouldn't let me drive the vehicle. It was leaking water so they replaced the whole roof

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black BL build date 2/8. Not shipped yet. VIN in NHTSA and Ford not showing a recall, but seems to be delayed shipping so assuming it’s affected.

Anyone know how often the NHTSA and Ford recall info is updated and would it show up if this is just an adv notice currently?

Dealer says unaware of recall adv notice until I told them yesterday. They have no update of when the Black BL will actually ship.

Carbonized gray BL available on the lot. VIN in NHTSA and Ford also not showing a recall… Can the dealer release if the VIN is showing as not affected?

I’m not planning on using the hard top much over the spring and summer anyway.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black BL build date 2/8. Not shipped yet. VIN in NHTSA and Ford not showing a recall, but seems to be delayed shipping so assuming it’s affected.

Anyone know how often the NHTSA and Ford recall info is updated and would it show up if this is just an adv notice currently?

Dealer says unaware of recall adv notice until I told them yesterday. They have no update of when the Black BL will actually ship.

Carbonized gray BL available on the lot. VIN in NHTSA and Ford also not showing a recall… Can the dealer release if the VIN is showing as not affected?

I’m not planning on using the hard top much over the spring and summer anyway.
If it doesn’t show in Oasis, it doesn’t have the recall.

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Ducati1098. My dealer ran the OASIS reports for me.

It is possible the proper repairs for the separation are available at dealerships now. The end of Q1 timeline fits. According to mine (take with a grain of salt), one Bronco on the lot I’m interested in did have the recall in OASIS, but a new service manager is having techs fix the recalls today.

Another I’m interested in on the lot does not have the recall. Taking another look tomorrow, with the OASIS reports. Thanks again.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you Ducati1098. My dealer ran the OASIS reports for me.

It is possible the proper repairs for the separation are available at dealerships now. The end of Q1 timeline fits. According to mine (take with a grain of salt), one Bronco on the lot I’m interested in did have the recall in OASIS, but a new service manager is having techs fix the recalls today.

Another I’m interested in on the lot does not have the recall. Taking another look tomorrow, with the OASIS reports. Thanks again.
No problem. Yeah the repair instructions were released about a week ago now. It’s basically just removing/resealing the glass back on.
Sponsored