First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paid about 700 in fees for myself and child. I heard some of the fees are refunded after attending. True? How much?
Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the off roadeo I think I got $250 in return. Automatically, couple weeks after I purchased the Bronco.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is an $150 owner fee that will be refunded to you once you've bought your Bronco after attending Off-Roadeo. That should happen automatically within a few weeks after buying your Bronco (or after attending Off-Roadeo, if you already bought your Bronco). If you decide not to buy your ordered Bronco—it will not be refunded.

If you are an early reservation holder (pre-March 19th, 2021), you were provided with a $250 voucher. You could use that voucher on guests fees, insurance fees, merch, etc.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is there some physical voucher or code? I received an email long ago with this language:

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is there some physical voucher or code? I received an email long ago with this language:

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
Thanks for pointing this out. I recently registered for Off-Roadeo and found the email from Ford with the same language. I sent it to the Off-Roadeo folks to see what can be done to apply the $250 "voucher", since the link in the email no longer works. Will follow up once I hear back from them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is an $150 owner fee that will be refunded to you once you've bought your Bronco after attending Off-Roadeo. That should happen automatically within a few weeks after buying your Bronco (or after attending Off-Roadeo, if you already bought your Bronco). If you decide not to buy your ordered Bronco—it will not be refunded.

If you are an early reservation holder (pre-March 19th, 2021), you were provided with a $250 voucher. You could use that voucher on guests fees, insurance fees, merch, etc.
Thank you. I have to call them. If I log in to my Off Rodeo account it no longer shows I have a reservation for next month. But I have documentation of when, where and paid.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for pointing this out. I recently registered for Off-Roadeo and found the email from Ford with the same language. I sent it to the Off-Roadeo folks to see what can be done to apply the $250 "voucher", since the link in the email no longer works. Will follow up once I hear back from them.
I heard back and they said "there was an option to apply it to the guest fee before adding any guests to the reservation. The good news is you can also use it onsite for merchandise." I follow up and pressed them that I do not recall seeing option and they replied with "It would have appeared when you selected your vehicle to use as the credit. Again, you can still use the voucher on site for merchandise the day of your event."

So I guess I will spend it on merchandise!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
where is this voucher?

update! I found it .. expires Dec 2023 .. I wonder if this would work for the Warthog Off-rodeo .. if they ever announce it.

Ford Bronco Refund/credit 1684273231995

Sponsored