Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Put some time into replicating my IRL build and reimagining it as a two-door in the newly released Forza Horizon 5 video game. I'm happy to unveil it to ya'll today, and you're all welcome to find and download it on your own vehicles if you so choose. I think it looks pretty damn rad, even if it's not a 4 door!

Ford Bronco Replica/Reimagined Fronco Bronco 2DR in Forza Horizon 5 froncobronco-forza

Ford Bronco Replica/Reimagined Fronco Bronco 2DR in Forza Horizon 5 froncobronco-forza-2

Ford Bronco Replica/Reimagined Fronco Bronco 2DR in Forza Horizon 5 froncobronco-forza-3

Ford Bronco Replica/Reimagined Fronco Bronco 2DR in Forza Horizon 5 froncobronco-forza-4

To obtain this for your own ride, go to "Designs and Paints" and then "Find New Designs". Search for creator "fronc" or description "fronco" or "froncobronco" to find it and apply it to your in-game Bronco. You can also use the livery share code "331 800 145"

Ford Bronco Replica/Reimagined Fronco Bronco 2DR in Forza Horizon 5 1636946568891

You can also find my tuning setup if you search custom tunings, as well. I created a high B class (more realistic) and an S1 speed class (with engine swap) for your liking.

Please note that the brand names on the doors could not be saved on the shareable livery since they were created by others. You'll need to download and apply those yourself. Happy Fronc'in!

If you enjoy it, please give it a like, and don't forget to follow @froncobronco on Instagram for more IRL (and maybe virtual?) content!

1636945882297.png
Sponsored