Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Wrangler, 18 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got a refund from Ford on my reservation which was made on 7/23 with no explanation or email. Has anyone has this happen. I will be calling on Monday and I'm going to freak out of I lost my reservation. I will never buy another ford if this is the case.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Search function might tell ya.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a refund from Ford on my reservation which was made on 7/23 with no explanation or email. Has anyone has this happen. I will be calling on Monday and I'm going to freak out of I lost my reservation. I will never buy another ford if this is the case.
Another thread on this just today.

Turns out the dealership was sold, and for accounting reasons, that person’s reservation was “transferred” to the new company, and it triggered a refund of the money, but maintained the reservation. (This is standard for transferred reservations.)

Check your Ford.com to see that your reservation is still active.

Cancelled reservations show as “Cancelled” in your profile.

Also:

Yeah, obviously not if Ford actually keeps canceling your reservations.

;)
Sponsored