BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Allocation is the amount of Broncos a dealership will receive. Dealers currently have an estimated amount of allocations for MY21 which equals 30% of their reservations prior to 9/18.

Your dealer will be able to tell you your reservation timestamp. However, it should be the same time as when you received you reservation confirmation from Ford, albeit in EST.

More importantantly, your dealer should also be able to tell you how many estimated allocations they have and where you rank on that list. Don't panic if you fall outside their allocation amount as many in front of you will cancel and others will opt for MY22 options. If you are within 50% of their allocation amount, I would consider you in the hunt for a MY21. Example, you are 75 on the list and dealer only has 50 allocations.
Sponsored

Cozzer

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Land Rover, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same question as JessD05.

A dealer that i'm thinking of switching to asked me for my timestamp. I chatted online with Ford and they had no idea what i was on about. The dealer then gave me a number to call which eventually got me through to the Bronco dept. they also had no idea what i was on about, but did tell me the time which my reservation and hit their system, so that might be the timestamp.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It seems weird that peeps are still switching dealers at this point in time.

How would Ford rectify this scenario.

- You have a reservation on Day 1 and you def qualify for a 2021. But your dealer has ADM and thus you want to find another dealership. Let's call your Dealership, Dealership A
- Dealership B has 50 allocations and all 50 reservations have submitted their orders.
- You switch from Dealership A to Dealership B and essentially you are putting yourself 1st in line BUT all 50 allocations are already spoken for at Dealership B
- So Dealership B does NOT have an available allocation for you BUT you clearly have a right to an allocation.

What happens in the above scenario?

Last edited:

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems weird that peeps are still switching dealers at this point in time.

How would Ford rectify this scenario.

- You have a reservation on Day 1 and you def qualify for a 2021. But your dealer has ADM and thus you want to find another dealership. Let's call your Dealership, Dealership A
- Dealership B has 50 allocations and all 50 reservations have submitted their orders.
- You switch from Dealership A to Dealership B and essentially you are putting yourself 1st in line BUT all 50 allocations are already spoken for.
- So Dealership B does NOT have an available allocation for you BUT you clearly have a right to an allocation.

What happens in the above scenario?
Based on what I've read, whomever was #50 at Dealership B before you switched your Day 1 reservation to Dealership B is getting a MY 22 Bronco, they just don't know it yet...

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, what qualifies as Day 1 Reservation? I'm within 12 hours of order banks opening, but looks like I'll be on the outside looking in for MY 21, it would not surprise me if there's going to be people near the 6 hour mark that will be on the outside looking in for a MY 21.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same question as JessD05. I received my conformation email from Ford on 7/13 at 2300 and it states "date reservation placed: 7/14/2020". nowhere does it show time stamp of reservation. Thanks
Same here! I received an email from Ford on 07-13-20 at 11:59 pm saying congrats! But then I read the rest of the email, which stated that my reservation date was 07-14-20. So my email did provide official date stamp!

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Random question, does anyone know where/how dealers are able to see the Timestamp of their reservations? (So they're able to tell me where I'm at in line)

I switched dealers in October, and they've recited that date to me rather than the actual time stamp of the reservation. :cautious: I know this is not correct, but wondering where to tell them to look to find it...
Sponsored