Sponsored

How do find out what the true time stamp on our reservation is?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With the website chaos, delayed emails and the wrong dates being noted on our reservations, is there a way to find out the TRUE timestamp and date???

Both my 7/13 reservations (one with an FE) show 7/14 in my online account, but I know that is not true. They were down at about 830pm 7/13 and 10pm 7/13.. I was in such a frenzy, I didn't take notes.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to ask your dealer.

We may need a Q&A section so threads are not started for simple questions and answers, no?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the website chaos, delayed emails and the wrong dates being noted on our reservations, is there a way to find out the TRUE timestamp and date???

Both my 7/13 reservations (one with an FE) show 7/14 in my online account, but I know that is not true. They were down at about 830pm 7/13 and 10pm 7/13.. I was in such a frenzy, I didn't take notes.
If you call Ford’s marketing department they can tell you / confirm what time they have for your reservation. My confirmation email was dated a day late , but their time stamp was correct.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you call Ford’s marketing department they can tell you / confirm what time they have for your reservation. My confirmation email was dated a day late , but their time stamp was correct.
Mine was the opposite. Email was dated the 14th (the day I reserved) but reservation was stamped the 15th :rolleyes:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So weird, I just logged on and checked my FE reservation date and it now says 7/14. Originally said 7/13 ? Hmm (received an email from Ford @8:04pm pst)

so I’m sure it will be fine)

Last edited:

Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wouldn’t the time stamp be tied directly to your reservation number, instead of the time and date of the reservation? Unless the numbers weren’t assigned in order?

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wouldn’t the time stamp be tied directly to your reservation number, instead of the time and date of the reservation? Unless the numbers weren’t assigned in order?
No reservation numbers are somewhat random

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to ask your dealer.

We may need a Q&A section so threads are not started for simple questions and answers, no?

Won't matter. Specs have been stickied since reveal date and hundreds of threads have been started asking what the specs are. Nature of the beast.

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

But would that even matter? You’ll get one made in the first few weeks regardless.
Sponsored