dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It okay for you not to understand. You drive a moar door that can never be a roadster. Those of us that have the longer door opening of the 2-dr want to clean up up the opening to hide the terrible factory paint on the hinges (and the hinges themselves) along with creating a slight step-through to cut down on debris from entering the vehicle.
ya do what u want i get the covering up but then u added to keep debris from entering just leave the doors then. I am not saying it looks bad just could never see myself wasting money on it. I am sure mods I have done on my bronco you wouldn't understand as well like the fact I lifted it 6 inches on a sas
Sponsored

OP
OP

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really no need to argue over something so minor. I understand not everyone is going to agree, but for those who like these I just want to keep the word going to see if someone will actually make them.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really no need to argue over something so minor. I understand not everyone is going to agree, but for those who like these I just want to keep the word going to see if someone will actually make them.
They are just trolling at this point.

Honestly, you'd probably be better off buying unpainted doors from the Ford parts supplier and getting them cut down and painted by an auto body shop that does that sort of custom work. It'll probably be thousands $. Insurance will have a fit about them. So best to do it on a 2nd set so it's not a permanent mod

OP
OP

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work in aerospace composite industry, so I’ll probably just end up buying a set of halo doors and modifing those, I really don’t want to waste my time doing it buuuuuut if I have to I will. I’m just suprised since who ever is making the halo doors can’t make a tooling plug to make an outline for the roadster door. It’s incredibly easy to retool for something you already have.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reached out to Anderson Composites they hope to release their version of roadster doors in 2023! Keep look out guys and gals!
Yeah, we knew they were going to make a version this spring. The consensus is that they are going to charge more than most of us are willing to pay. There is a thread on the halo doors that someone bought. It didn't include any of the hardware. When it was all said and done, they were in for $3K.

I'm hoping another vendor comes up with an affordable option.
Sponsored