Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have search a bit around these forums but haven't found a solid answer to this but its possible I missed it. So does anyone have recommendations for a cargo carrier (preferably not the flat cargo beds) that would attach to the factory roof rack at a more reasonable price but still is rust resistant? Something along the lines of the Yakima Load Warrior: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009XAMT...26TLHSWL&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Sponsored

Bronco2023srb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have search a bit around these forums but haven't found a solid answer to this but its possible I missed it. So does anyone have recommendations for a cargo carrier (preferably not the flat cargo beds) that would attach to the factory roof rack at a more reasonable price but still is rust resistant? Something along the lines of the Yakima Load Warrior:

I have the Yakima Lock-n-Load platform for my 2023 4dr. I have set up the Yakima platform to carry Pelican waterproof boxes to carry fly fishing gear, hunting gear and shotguns, and other items when I have two dog kennels in the back of the Bronco. There is not much storage room inside with the two dog kennels. Here are a few pics of the roof rack on the Harken hoist which I installed in the garage to hold everything off the Ford OEM rack when I’m not traveling with the dogs for hunting or fishing trips.
IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3356.jpeg

IMG_3359.jpeg

IMG_3357.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

Bronco2023srb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Yakima Lock-n-Load platform for my 2023 4dr. I have set up the Yakima platform to carry Pelican waterproof boxes to carry fly fishing gear, hunting gear and shotguns, and other items when I have two dog kennels in the back of the Bronco. There is not much storage room inside with the two dog kennels. Here are a few pics of the roof rack on the Harken hoist which I installed in the garage to hold everything off the Ford OEM rack when I’m not traveling with the dogs for hunting or fishing trips.
Sponsored