First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they are, just the standard outer banks flares. Is this what you're looking for?
Screenshot at Jun 18 22-09-30.png
Exactly.

Are these true 35s? What’s the offset on the RTR wheels? +30?

Is this with your suspension setup?

Final question before I order your bumper, are you planning on a different version that would allow a broader range of aftermarket fog lights? I’m looking to fit the heretic studio 30” light bar + fog light kit, but don’t see a way to make these work with your bumper yet.

What’s the order + shipping timeline if I place an order?
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EJS2022FordBroncoRuby-18-PCMichaelHolland.jpg

Renowned for its quality, style, and capability – the Ford Bronco was released in 1965. Fast forward 10 years, ARB 4×4 was founded and the Ford Bronco was already considered a classic. Ford released many variations of the Bronco but they all eventually came to an end in 1996.

The rumors of a Ford Bronco comeback never stopped circulating, but they were always just rumors. It wasn’t until a couple of years ago when the rumors began circulating again, but this time they were backed by concepts. As usual, these concepts were hit with mixed reviews. Maintaining its notoriety wasn’t going to be an easy task but Ford was up for the challenge.

Fast forward to the present day, the all-new Ford Bronco has taken the world by storm. It has had no problem living up to its predecessors. If you’re an avid wheeler you’ve definitely seen at least one on the trail by now.

Prior to its release, we were lucky enough to be approached by Ford to collaborate on a build. Our engineering team spent many months traveling back and forth to Dearborn, MI and we eventually got our hands on our own Bronco about six months before the release. Rather than using this extra time to be one of the first manufacturers with Bronco accessories; we used it wisely by developing quality and field-tested parts that we stand by.

Today, we have a full range of top-tier accessories for the latest edition of the Ford Bronco.

Ruby, our 2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks, is the latest addition to the ARB fleet. It’s built with some of the best goodies that the Ford Bronco market has to offer.

Check out the Ford Bronco Build by ARB and let us know what you think!

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-09-18.png

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-08-28.png

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-08-45.png

PROTECTION

ARB Summit Front Bumper with Warn Zeon 10-S Winch
ARB Rear Narrow Bumper
ARB Rock Sliders
ARB Under Vehicle Protection System

LIGHTING

ARB Intensity Lights (21 Spot & Flood)
ARB LED Fog Lights

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-09-02.png

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-09-33.png

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-22-35.png

SUSPENSION

Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Suspension

ACCESSORIES

ARB Twin Air Compressor
ARB Engine Bay Compressor Bracket (Coming Soon)
ARB LINX Accessory Interface

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-09-46.png

STORAGE

ARB Outback Drawer System
ARB Zero 47L Fridge Freezer

RECOVERY

ARB Premium Recovery Kit
ARB Jack and Jack Base – ARB Jack Mount (Coming Soon)

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-09-59.png

Screenshot at Jun 16 10-10-11.png

To check out more detailed product information regarding this 2021 Ford Bronco Build CLICK HERE

View attachment ARB Ford Bronco Application Guide.pdf
So looking at the still-in-development ARB air pump mounting bracket, ARB has chosen the same location as 4x4 LED's bracket, but puts the pump UNDER the bracket and the outlet manifold on top. 4x4 LED uses that location with pump on top. I'm installing my 4x4LED bracket now, photo shows my 4X4LED held in place. Image from ARB of their bracket shown. I chose the ARB single pump.

I hope ARB posts wiring instructions for that location, including use od the Bronco accessory switches, because I'm out of me league on that wiring (but I previously taught myself marine wiring).

Ford Bronco Ruby: The Ultimate Ford Bronco Build Screenshot_20220619-105042_Gallery

Ford Bronco Ruby: The Ultimate Ford Bronco Build Screenshot_20220619-105205_Gallery

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly.

Are these true 35s? What’s the offset on the RTR wheels? +30?

Is this with your suspension setup?

Final question before I order your bumper, are you planning on a different version that would allow a broader range of aftermarket fog lights? I’m looking to fit the heretic studio 30” light bar + fog light kit, but don’t see a way to make these work with your bumper yet.

What’s the order + shipping timeline if I place an order?
Tires are Goodyear Territory MT 315/70/R17 which come in at 34.5" & RTR's are +30

Our OME heavy load suspension

We will not release a different version that will accommodate different lighting. It does accept OE fogs so if you find an aftermarket fog that has the same OE mounting pattern, those would technically work.

We do not sell direct but if they dealer you order from doesn't have stock, we have plenty available for them to order. ETA would depend on the dealers location. An item of this size will need to ship via truck freight which is usually no more than 5-6 days .
Sponsored