Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, just about every time I post some sort of random artwork or the like, I end up getting some ideas on how to make it better. That's what I need now.

First, I should explain how this wormed it's way into what passes for my brain. For some reason, I got the idea of a rampant Sasquatch. For those that might not know, when you see an old coat of arms with lions, bears, eagles, etc. on either side of a shield, those animals are often up on their hind legs with the front legs in the air towards the shield. That sort of pose is referred to as 'rampant'.

That led to an idea of two Sasquatch rampant... which led to the idea of a coat of arms... which led to the idea of using something like this as a symbol for a group of Bronco owners with Sasquatch (not exclusively).
So I started playing around and ended up with this so far. Note that this doesn't have a lot of flashy effects, as I'm trying to keep it scalable without loss of quality.

In addition to the two Sasquatch, the central shield includes elements from all of the trim badges, and a few bits from the GOAT mode icons. The circular shape is the profile of the Sasquatch tires. The second version also has a topographic map overlay of Johnson Valley, which puts the Bronco Knoll just behind the Bronco's mane.

I've got a few ideas kicking around, but I'm looking for some good feedback and suggestions to help sort through them.

I also pictured this on a flag with a group name underneath, but not sure what that name should be. Thought about just using Bronco6G, but the site already has it's own branding and is recognized. I played with 'Squatch Republic' which I think strikes a nice balance between irreverent without being too silly. It does make me think of it as a counterpart to BN, which initially turned me off. Then I got to thinking that might not be a bad thing. A free and open alternative with its own style.

Okay, enough jabbering. Take a look and give me some ideas.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Rampant Art Squatch Republic Concept@2x
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Rampant Art Squatch Republic ConceptAlt@2x
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe one of the Sasquatch holding an American flag?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, just about every time I post some sort of random artwork or the like, I end up getting some ideas on how to make it better. That's what I need now.

First, I should explain how this wormed it's way into what passes for my brain. For some reason, I got the idea of a rampant Sasquatch. For those that might not know, when you see an old coat of arms with lions, bears, eagles, etc. on either side of a shield, those animals are often up on their hind legs with the front legs in the air towards the shield. That sort of pose is referred to as 'rampant'.

That led to an idea of two Sasquatch rampant... which led to the idea of a coat of arms... which led to the idea of using something like this as a symbol for a group of Bronco owners with Sasquatch (not exclusively).
So I started playing around and ended up with this so far. Note that this doesn't have a lot of flashy effects, as I'm trying to keep it scalable without loss of quality.

In addition to the two Sasquatch, the central shield includes elements from all of the trim badges, and a few bits from the GOAT mode icons. The circular shape is the profile of the Sasquatch tires. The second version also has a topographic map overlay of Johnson Valley, which puts the Bronco Knoll just behind the Bronco's mane.

I've got a few ideas kicking around, but I'm looking for some good feedback and suggestions to help sort through them.

I also pictured this on a flag with a group name underneath, but not sure what that name should be. Thought about just using Bronco6G, but the site already has it's own branding and is recognized. I played with 'Squatch Republic' which I think strikes a nice balance between irreverent without being too silly. It does make me think of it as a counterpart to BN, which initially turned me off. Then I got to thinking that might not be a bad thing. A free and open alternative with its own style.

Okay, enough jabbering. Take a look and give me some ideas.

I like number 2 better but the Squatches almost look like they are touching the emblem "longingly". Not sure if that is the goal.
Sponsored