Sponsored

Save Over $450 on a Baja Designs Triple Fog Kit!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right now here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com you can save over $450 off retail on a Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit!

First, our Baja Designs Triple Fog Kits w/KR Off-Road brackets save you money as part of our "kit"
Second, we're taking another 10% off our "kit" for Black Friday
Third, You can get $150 cash back ($50 per pair of lights) from Baja Designs when you make your purchase from us (between November 25th and November 28th)

That's some INSANE SAVINGS!!!

We've got 2 style kits to choose from

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Save Over $450 on a Baja Designs Triple Fog Kit! 1669403852030

This is our open bracket design which lets you run larger lights (2x 3" and 1x 2").

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Save Over $450 on a Baja Designs Triple Fog Kit! 1669403885995

Our flush bracket gives you a nice finished look (one of our more popular kits). You can run 1x 3" Light and 2x 2" lights with this setup.

Each kit includes the brackets, 3 pairs of lights and our all-in-one wiring harness.

You'll get that 10% off once you add the kit to your cart. And then for the $150 rebate you'll send out the rebate card to Baja Designs within 30 days and they'll take care of that rebate for you!

Check out our complete Black Friday sales list here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/bf-2022
Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rebates suck. Just give me the discount up front. Feels like Best Buy 10 years ago. I appreciate them doing something though.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rebates suck. Just give me the discount up front. Feels like Best Buy 10 years ago. I appreciate them doing something though.
I don't work at Baja... i'm just a re-seller.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand that. The comment was directed more at BD than you as a seller. Honestly steers me more towards DD.
I've already shared every single complaint about the mail in rebates with our Baja Rep. So trust me... I'm making sure they are aware people don't like rebates and it's best to do flat discounts

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adam Question:

Was about to pull the trigger on the following, thoughts if this is a good pair to go with for general use. Mostly on-road, back country with dark streets. Trails are mostly daytime so it would be 99% street use.

What would be comparable for the Baja and given the rebates / discounts would it be less expensive now over the DD for the same setup?

Was going to get the following before the Baja sale

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
  • SS3 Max, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White Spot
Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam Question:

Was about to pull the trigger on the following, thoughts if this is a good pair to go with for general use. Mostly on-road, back country with dark streets. Trails are mostly daytime so it would be 99% street use.

What would be comparable for the Baja and given the rebates / discounts would it be less expensive now over the DD for the same setup?

Was going to get the following before the Baja sale

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
  • SS3 Max, White SAE Fog
  • SSC2 Pro, White Combo
  • SSC2 Pro, White Spot
Thanks!

Well Baja Designs does not have a 3" pod that is comparable to the MAX, as that is really bright. The closest thing would be the Baja Designs Pro in a Wide Cornering BUT that's not a street legal light and the Baja Designs PRO is not as bright as the Diode Dynamics PRO.

Soo if you wanted a Baja equiv. or CLOSE to it

Baja Designs Squadron Pro WC
Baja Designs S2 Pro Spot
Baja Designs S2 Pro Wide Cornering

WHY not use a combo with Baja? Because Baja's "combo" is a wide cornering AND spot. Diode Dynamics combo is a DRIVING and a FLOOD.

Sooo going with 1 dedicated WC S2 Pro and 1 dedicated Spot S2 Pro would give you the most when you turn them both on for a "combo" effect.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Baja Designs does not have a 3" pod that is comparable to the MAX, as that is really bright. The closest thing would be the Baja Designs Pro in a Wide Cornering BUT that's not a street legal light and the Baja Designs PRO is not as bright as the Diode Dynamics PRO.

Soo if you wanted a Baja equiv. or CLOSE to it

Baja Designs S2 Pro Spot

WHY not use a combo with Baja? Because Baja's "combo" is a wide cornering AND spot. Diode Dynamics combo is a DRIVING and a FLOOD.

Sooo going with 1 dedicated WC S2 Pro and 1 dedicated Spot S2 Pro would give you the most when you turn them both on for a "combo" effect.
Adam,

So what what the rebate look like with this setup?

Baja Designs S2 Pro Spot

Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam,

So what what the rebate look like with this setup?

Baja Designs S2 Pro Spot

Thanks!
It's $50 per pair of lights, so $150

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right now here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com you can save over $450 off retail on a Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit!

First, our Baja Designs Triple Fog Kits w/KR Off-Road brackets save you money as part of our "kit"
Second, we're taking another 10% off our "kit" for Black Friday
Third, You can get $150 cash back ($50 per pair of lights) from Baja Designs when you make your purchase from us (between November 25th and November 28th)

That's some INSANE SAVINGS!!!

We've got 2 style kits to choose from

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

This is our open bracket design which lets you run larger lights (2x 3" and 1x 2").

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Bezel/Flush Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Our flush bracket gives you a nice finished look (one of our more popular kits). You can run 1x 3" Light and 2x 2" lights with this setup.

Each kit includes the brackets, 3 pairs of lights and our all-in-one wiring harness.

You'll get that 10% off once you add the kit to your cart. And then for the $150 rebate you'll send out the rebate card to Baja Designs within 30 days and they'll take care of that rebate for you!

Check out our complete Black Friday sales list here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/bf-2022
do I really need a amber light as the center light. I was going to order all 3 clear.
Is there a reason or advantage in the split setup

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

do I really need a amber light as the center light. I was going to order all 3 clear.
Is there a reason or advantage in the split setup
It's up to you. Whatever you want you can select.

White is better for clear roads. Amber/Yellow for bad weather.
Sponsored