Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-

All of a sudden my seat heaters stopped working. As you can tell from the pic I have power at the controls. Fuses seem fine. Any ideas? or should i hit the dealership service dept?

Ford Bronco Seat heater problem heated seats controls
Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Both sides? If only one side, did you check plug connector under the affected seat?

At any rate, all new Ford vehicles come with a 3 year 36,000 bumper-bumper warranty that covers nearly everything, including this. Dealer can sort it out for you for sure.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both sides? If only one side, did you check plug connector under the affected seat?

At any rate, all new Ford vehicles come with a 3 year 36,000 bumper-bumper warranty that covers nearly everything, including this. Dealer can sort it out for you for sure.
yeah both sides are out .... the dealer is so busy it takes a while to be seen, thats why i posted here first.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
-

All of a sudden my seat heaters stopped working. As you can tell from the pic I have power at the controls. Fuses seem fine. Any ideas? or should i hit the dealership service dept?

Ford Bronco Seat heater problem heated seats controls
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there any way you can reach under the dash to see if there is a connector that has come loose. Could be something that easy. Good luck.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sounds like a you lost relays, they likely share a common ground. I would look for a loose/lost ground if you cannot wait for a dealer

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.
I sent you the info titled "Heated Seats issue 2-4-2022"

Thanks

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there any way you can reach under the dash to see if there is a connector that has come loose. Could be something that easy. Good luck.
which end of the dash?

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sounds like a you lost relays, they likely share a common ground. I would look for a loose/lost ground if you cannot wait for a dealer
that's logical but hunting for a loose wire in the maze of this engine? I'm not capable of that

Stravisk

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My passenger seat just stopped working the other day. DTC says open circuit. Lights on the switch come on but no heat. Checked under the seat for loose connections but can't see anything obvious. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored
OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My passenger seat just stopped working the other day. DTC says open circuit. Lights on the switch come on but no heat. Checked under the seat for loose connections but can't see anything obvious. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I took mine in and after looking at it they said it was a faulty cable ... that's all they said .... they ordered it and i made a 2nd appointment for the work to be done a week later .... it works fine now but the strange thing was that it started working a couple of nights before i took it in the 2nd time .... it was covered under warranty so i just complied with their report.

But if i was going to take an educated guess i would say it was a loosened connector under the seat ..... just do a visual under the seat and see if you notice anything, if not take it in .... you're covered by the warranty

Stravisk

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took mine in and after looking at it they said it was a faulty cable ... that's all they said .... they ordered it and i made a 2nd appointment for the work to be done a week later .... it works fine now but the strange thing was that it started working a couple of nights before i took it in the 2nd time .... it was covered under warranty so i just complied with their report.

But if i was going to take an educated guess i would say it was a loosened connector under the seat ..... just do a visual under the seat and see if you notice anything, if not take it in .... you're covered by the warranty
Thanks for the reply and update!
Sponsored