Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my bronco yesterday afternoon! Ordered back in December of 2021. It is a ‘22 Black Diamond, 2.7L, 4 door, shadow black, soft top. It was supposed to have tow package but was dropped by dealership. I’ll have to add that later. Factory or dealer also forgot to add the keyless entry pad, so the dealership is fixing that next weekend for no cost.

Woody Anderson Ford of Huntsville AL was great to work with. Throughout the process I worked with 4-5 different people, and they were all very pleasant. They gave me a fare trade-in value for my car, and did not upcharge with a massive ADM on the bronco. I went in with an interest rate in-hand from my bank and they provided me with a better one. It was such a relief to not be one of those horror stories that others have posted on here with a surprise ADM or high interest rate. The dealership said they were charging MSRP, and they followed through. Shout out to them for keeping their word! My boys and I have already started some interior accessory projects. Everything has been great so far. If you haven’t received yours, I hope you will soon. It will be a fun project when you do get it!
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Diamond Arrived! F3881793-8695-43B4-884C-227D74C7052D
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Love the play on words in the thread name! Beautiful truck.