Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never seen any of these. Some things to check:
Make sure your virus checker is up to date
If you're on windows make sure windows defender is on and up to date
Take a look at all your browser plugins and make sure there's nothing suspicious there
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've never seen any of these. Some things to check:
Make sure your virus checker is up to date
If you're on windows make sure windows defender is on and up to date
Take a look at all your browser plugins and make sure there's nothing suspicious there

So............ I logged into B6G like always after work and BAM!!!!!! Locked out. Any other web site works fine ...... only B6G. Now this has happened in the past and I had a DM started with Doug back then, so I just pulled it up and posted that I was having problems. Yes, I had a very hard time because it locked up very quickly. So, I tried on my phone. Found I could get through on the phone much better, no lock up, ran through some stuff with him and it looks like I have got the issue fixed but don't know if will work for anyone else. I am not much of a computer IT guy so what I do is very limited.

I had always used microsoft edge as my web browser on my PC, never had an issue. Well, after thinking about it a bit I realized my company phone uses Google Chrome and I don't have an issue on my phone. So I moved to the PC and logged in using Chrome as web browser and WALLA!!!! no issues, no lock up, been surfing the B6G for over an hour with no issues.

So I guess this non-IT guys advice would be to change your web browser and see if the issue goes away. Again, I can't tell you why, but it has worked for me so far.

Hope this helps. 😁

Reactions: Jdc

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether cloudflare pops up is 100% dependant on whether B6G is experiencing higher than normal traffic at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.