Sponsored

So I just received my assembly line photo…

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
….But as you can see below my Bronco was supposed to have been built over a month ago and shipped a week or so ago. The 800 number says my Bronco is set to be delivered to the dealership from 5/10-5/16. It is not at the dealership.

I’m not sure what to think at this point other than thinking Ford is hellbent on making every single step of this process as absolutely miserable as possible.

Anybody have any idea where my Bronco is? ( the dealership was clueless of course)

Reserved 9/15/2020.

Ford Bronco So I just received my assembly line photo… F31D4D2D-72AA-41A9-BE6E-7D0B7917A38D

Ford Bronco So I just received my assembly line photo… A878AF8C-5235-45AE-9037-79EB3FE504A6
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frankly, it's probably in a rail car somewhere. I thought I had an idea of how mine would get to Utah from Michigan, you know, shortest route, and all, but I was completely mistaken. It went south along the Missouri and Mississippi rivers, then across Texas, back up north to Wyoming, then across Wyoming and finally at some point, down into Utah.

Once Ford hands something off to the rail lines, it just goes wherever the rail company wants to send it. I remember thinking, "It has to be at the rail yard here now, considering it was in Wyoming three days ago." It wasn't.

That said, I remember the time I ordered a car from AAFES for delivery to Korea. It sat in California for months looking for another car to share a container with before being shipped across the Pacific, so...

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine shipped on August 4th, 2022--by rail to Nebraska, it didn't arrive at the dealer until August 25th, the very last day of the date range I was quoted for delivery. It's out of Ford's, your's and your dealers control once it ships.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you call Ford customer service and ask for your Railcar number? Depending on the rail carrier there are instructions throughout the B6G forums on how to track your railcar. When mine was enroute, I learned every bump in the Norfolk Southern track between MAP and Kansas City (rail destination).

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If your Bronco is shipping via rail, use the 'support chat' tab on ford.com and they'll be able to tell you the rail car number. From there, there's an 800 number for the rail line that is automated and will tell you exactly where your Bronco is if it's still on the train.

If it's been unloaded from the train, that's where it gets dicey and there's little to no info available, atleast from my experience.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your Bronco is shipping via rail, use the 'support chat' tab on ford.com and they'll be able to tell you the rail car number. From there, there's an 800 number for the rail line that is automated and will tell you exactly where your Bronco is if it's still on the train.

If it's been unloaded from the train, that's where it gets dicey and there's little to no info available, atleast from my experience.
Nope, but I just did.

Apparently the vehicle is sitting at the railyard in Newark, NJ. This must be good news as the the dealership is on eastern Long Island, NY.

I guess this means I might have it by Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the tip.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, but I just did.

Apparently the vehicle is sitting at the railyard in Newark, NJ. This must be good news as the the dealership is on eastern Long Island, NY.

I guess this means I might have it by Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the tip.
That's good news! Now you're at the mercy of the truck transporters. Mine sat in the railyard for a week or so, not too bad. Good luck.

Papa Bear

Badlands
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 4-Dr Sasquatch, 1966 F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
….But as you can see below my Bronco was supposed to have been built over a month ago and shipped a week or so ago. The 800 number says my Bronco is set to be delivered to the dealership from 5/10-5/16. It is not at the dealership.

I’m not sure what to think at this point other than thinking Ford is hellbent on making every single step of this process as absolutely miserable as possible.

Anybody have any idea where my Bronco is? ( the dealership was clueless of course)

Reserved 9/15/2020.

Ford Bronco So I just received my assembly line photo… A878AF8C-5235-45AE-9037-79EB3FE504A6

Congrats on getting an assembly line photo! I never got one of those. My build date was 04/11, it didn’t show “Built” on the tracker until 05/01. No emails from Ford. When I called Ford, I was told it had been released to the carrier (which shows Rail on the window sticker) and is waiting to be picked up. They said my estimated delivery is the last week of May. Not sure if this info helps, but if anything, I can share in the headache!
Sponsored