Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big Bear Bronco Bash 22

From Raptor Broncos to Fun-Haver Broncos to the glorious 1st Gen Broncos that we all know and love, Big Bear Bronco Bash offers something for everyone despite skill level or background! This event is always a ton of fun and we appreciate Dusty, Stephanie and all the Socal Bronco gang for always putting on a fun show! We hope you enjoy the recap and make it a point to come out one of these years! :)

"See you out on the trails... PEACE"
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll be looking to join next year as my Bronco was just built on Thursday 😁

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a blast! Awesome to see all the 1st gens out on the trail. I'll have to join you guys when Ford gets to my build..

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great video as always, Mitch!

And just to clarify since the headline is a bit confusing: there were 37 just on that one run on Clark's Grade (actually 38, after my buddy Willy joined us halfway through the trail). But that was just one run on one day of a 4-day event. We estimate we had a total of around 125 Broncos at Big Bear Bronco Bash XXI, with maybe 50 of them 6G's.

I led that Clark's Grade run myself and it was a great time. I was a bit worried when we showed up at staging and there were so many Broncos gathered up (only 18 or so had actually signed up for it). But it's an easy route and we kept moving so we made it all the way down to the river and back up to Big Bear without much problem, getting back to town by around 2:00 or so. Two of the 5th-gen Broncos did come back on straps, having to be towed back over the crest and into town. BTW that awesome drone shot is from the Radford Truck Trail portion of that run, for anyone looking up these trails online.

For anyone who wants to stay up to date on things we're doing, you can find So Cal Broncos on Facebook plus we have our own forum at socalbroncos.com.

Last edited:

Meshyf

Big Bend
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome looking event. Signing up on your forum so I don't miss out next time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a blast! Awesome to see all the 1st gens out on the trail. I'll have to join you guys when Ford gets to my build..
Incredible Bronco community... We hope to see you out on the trail when it's built!!

OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video as always, Mitch!

And just to clarify since the headline is a bit confusing: there were 37 just on that one run on Clark's Grade (actually 38, after my buddy Willy joined us halfway through the trail). But that was just one run on one day of a 4-day event. We estimate we had a total of around 125 Broncos at Big Bear Bronco Bash XXI, with maybe 50 of them 6G's.

I led that Clark's Grade run myself and it was a great time. I was a bit worried when we showed up at staging and there were so many Broncos gathered up (only 18 or so had actually signed up for it). But it's an easy route and we kept moving so we made it all the way down to the river and back up to Big Bear without much problem, getting back to town by around 2:00 or so. Two of the 5th-gen Broncos did come back on straps, having to be towed back over the crest and into town. BTW that awesome drone shot is from the Radford Truck Trail portion of that run, for anyone looking up these trails online.

For anyone who wants to stay up to date on things we're doing, you can find So Cal Broncos on Facebook plus we have our own forum at socalbroncos.com.
Yes sir thank you for clarifying. Already looking forward to next year!