Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2008 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking forward to my 2 door Black Diamond. I am looking for something I can store on board for rain during to summer months when the top and doors are off and the tube doors are on.
Something like this would be nice:

Ford Bronco Soft doors and top? Screenshot (15)
Sponsored

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have also heard others not liking the fastback top. I dont get it. Fastback everything. I think the only vehicle that a fastback would look weird on is a van.

However I am with ya on soft doors. They are nice and light, and simple to clean. They would be nice to have. As for a quick top I think I would be satisfied with a extended bikini top and a lockbox.

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s pretty cool. How do the soft doors close? It looks really taut in the bottom.
edit: Oh, I guess it has a framed bottom half. That makes sense.

Last edited:

skithebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW 340, manual, AWE exhaust, MHD tune
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to my 2 door Black Diamond. I am looking for something I can store on board for rain during to summer months when the top and doors are off and the tube doors are on. I hope they can address this and maybe not make it that god-awful-looking "fastback". Those "Fastback" softops can really ruin a vehicle, IMO. Not terrible looking on a Jeep, but just destroys the Bronco.
Something like this would be nice:

Screenshot (15).png
Hey, I completely agree. I have been looking all over the internet for this. I have a 4 Dr Badlands and when the weather warms up in the Spring in New Jersey I plan to take off everything, doors, roof, back etc until the Fall. The Fastback looks terrible and I definitely don't want it on. Would love something reminiscent of old school Wrangler or M.A.S.H. army jeeps with flapping canvas top and doors. Basically just want to keep out the rain. I have a different daily driver so plan to use my Bronco with top and doors off as much as possible when weather is nice but I don't need it on rainy days. That being said would like an option if I take it on vacation or otherwise want to protect it in the rain. If you've found anything remotely fitting this bill I would love to see it. Thanks!

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When will somebody make soft/vinyl doors? Lol,been patiently waiting. Would be sooooooo much easier during spring and summer to have doors off. 🙏 Jeep owners get everything😀 . Vendors please I beg you make these. They will sell..I wouldve thought 2 years in somebody wouldve tapped this market,but what do I know
Sponsored

Last edited: