First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone but the soft tip for 2021-2022 2 door Bronco? Have you tried it in winter ? Contemplating getting one but not sure . Looking for feedback - difficulty in putting it on/off (seasonally) or leaving on in winter etc
Sponsored

bluepants

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have one for my 2-door. I haven't used it in the winter. Last year I switched back to the hardtop for the winter. This year I will switch to the hardtop again. It takes about 45 minutes to switch back to the hardtop, but about 1.5 hours to 3 hours to get the soft top back on (depending on distractions and the beer count).

ZanThrax

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had my softtop on all summer, switched back to the hard top a month ago before driving down to the coast, as I didn't want to deal with the increased noise level on such a long trip. Honestly not sure I'll be putting it back on again in the spring.

It'd probably hold up to the weather in the winter, but it would definitely be cold given the size of the gaps - there were certain angles where I could sky between the softop frame and the rest of the roof.
Sponsored