Sponsored

Looking for a Canadian 2021 Bronco 2 door, Manual Transmission -- anyone??

BB_Sam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-type
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Newbie here. I literally called dealerships across Canada to try and track down any cancelled orders for a 2 door manual transmission Bronco. So far, no luck. It seems as if most dealers are saying they won't know if someone wants to bail until the vehicle arrives and the buyer says they don't want it.

So, if there's any dealer or buyer that wants out of their order -- let me know. I'm interested :)
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Newbie here. I literally called dealerships across Canada to try and track down any cancelled orders for a 2 door manual transmission Bronco. So far, no luck. It seems as if most dealers are saying they won't know if someone wants to bail until the vehicle arrives and the buyer says they don't want it.

So, if there's any dealer or buyer that wants out of their order -- let me know. I'm interested :)
I lucked out at my local dealer… Placed an order early this year, and they had a reservation/order cancelled, so they simply updated the build to my specs. Was very appreciative of that, and sheer luck. I think Ford dealerships can do this with about 20% of their reservations before they get penalized (from what I’ve read on multiple posts).

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lucked out at my local dealer… Placed an order early this year, and they had a reservation/order cancelled, so they simply updated the build to my specs. Was very appreciative of that, and sheer luck. I think Ford dealerships can do this with about 20% of their reservations before they get penalized (from what I’ve read on multiple posts).
Not sure if that rule applies to Canada or not. But I do have a 2 door badlands manual lux coming sometime this summer. I’m all in on it though.

OP
OP

BB_Sam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-type
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure if that rule applies to Canada or not. But I do have a 2 door badlands manual lux coming sometime this summer. I’m all in on it though.
Lucky to have that allocation :) If you do change your mind about it, please keep me in mind

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I am sure anything is forsale for the right price, but not mine. ;) good luck!

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation for this build. - but I haven’t placed it yet. I suppose there’s a possibility of talking to the dealer and seeing if it can be ordered at this point for this year, and regardless my reso # essentially would have made it into this years production cut off for the 2021’s.
Once I priced it out and wanting the black Mod hard top, I think it might have pushed me back anyway but depending on your build - could order things thataren’t late availability
I’d probably have to make 5 - 10k off of it to make it worthwhile. Also located in Victoria BC

OP
OP

BB_Sam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-type
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a reservation for this build. - but I haven’t placed it yet. I suppose there’s a possibility of talking to the dealer and seeing if it can be ordered at this point for this year, and regardless my reso # essentially would have made it into this years production cut off for the 2021’s.
Once I priced it out and wanting the black Mod hard top, I think it might have pushed me back anyway but depending on your build - could order things thataren’t late availability
I’d probably have to make 5 - 10k off of it to make it worthwhile. Also located in Victoria BC
Yeah, they're done with 2021 builds -- if you don't have a VIN number already, you're likely going to end up with a 2022 build.
Sponsored