First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone, my name is Dana and I am a producer at a production company shooting a video for Ford this Saturday in Etobicoke in the Islington / QEW area.

http://www.thebokehcollective.com

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to rent us their Bronco for a studio shoot. Any 2022 version will do. The video is for a Ford event in Dearborn early next month and we are filming a series of vintage cars up to modern day versions. As you all know getting hands on a Bronco and Mach-E has been challenging. Even Ford itself is having trouble getting us one so I am reaching out to the community. You will be compensated and gas paid for your trip. We would only need the car for maximum 6 hours (12:30 to 7:30 latest) this upcoming Saturday (May 21st).

Also ... if there are any of you that may know any Mach-E owners - we are seeking out that unicorn as well. I have made a request in another forum, but figured I should also ask that question here.

If you are interested please reach out by email ([email protected]) with a picture and let's talk.

Thank you!
Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks