Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lowered the soft top for the first time and it dinged the rollbar paint on both sides slightly. Is there a solution to that? Protective sticker or something along those lines for that area of the rollbar?
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife’s ‘22 has what looks like the soft side of Velcro stuck all over to mitigate this from happening. There are ppf available I got mine when I did the lift assist kit from iag(or aig I can never remember). But the ppf is available separately from the lift kit. The best way is to have someone in both sides and lift evenly. Or get the lift assist kit but slow and careful putting it up. There is lot of side sway on these tops.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lowered the soft top for the first time and it dinged the rollbar paint on both sides slightly. Is there a solution to that? Protective sticker or something along those lines for that area of the rollbar?
Just get the rollbar PPF from @IAG Performance - they get dinged/scratched a lot. Invest in the paint/clear coat pen as well.

Got some felt tape off Amazon as well like OBX mentioned.

OP
OP
Skeld

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just get the rollbar PPF from @IAG Performance - they get dinged/scratched a lot. Invest in the paint/clear coat pen as well.

Got some felt tape off Amazon as well like OBX mentioned.
That could work. Is that stuff just a clear film?

The soft top windows also seem to get scratched incredibly easy. Is there a polish or something that can clean those up a little? I know Pledge helps with that on plastic windshields.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That could work. Is that stuff just a clear film?

The soft top windows also seem to get scratched incredibly easy. Is there a polish or something that can clean those up a little? I know Pledge helps with that on plastic windshields.
Yeah it’s a clear film. If you take your time putting it on you won’t see it. Not sure about the soft window treatment. Mine have the swirls in em already as well.
Sponsored