Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About two months ago I showed my dealer the delamination occurring to the inside top of my soft top. The service dept. took a few pictures, and a few days later they called and said it will be replaced under warranty. Parts arrived today. Anyone know if Ford is just replacing the top canvas section or windows and frame? I'm guessing it's just the very top. Also, if you've had this repair done, how long did it take? This will be the first time my dealer has done it.
Sponsored

Scondon

Wildtrak
First Name
Sonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

About two months ago I showed my dealer the delamination occurring to the inside top of my soft top. The service dept. took a few pictures, and a few days later they called and said it will be replaced under warranty. Parts arrived today. Anyone know if Ford is just replacing the top canvas section or windows and frame? I'm guessing it's just the very top. Also, if you've had this repair done, how long did it take? This will be the first time my dealer has done it.
Just got mine back today, they tried to repair it but it failed and ordered a new one and it came in on Thursday Iā€™m assuming they didnā€™t work on it till Friday and I was able to pick up today Monday

ScottSells

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got mine back today, they tried to repair it but it failed and ordered a new one and it came in on Thursday Iā€™m assuming they didnā€™t work on it till Friday and I was able to pick up today Monday
Mine is a 2021... Did your new top come with the new 2023 redesigns?
Sponsored