• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

[SOLD] Selling My 2022 Bronco Raptor 99K OBO

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
good luck with that, these are close to msrp or under now.. you about 10 months late :)
Not sure of the hate but this sold in June if you read the thread….

Also as stated this was exceptional. Look at the added accessories such as the full wrap, 39’s, etc lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can try listing it on BaT and probably only lose the tax you paid on it

Screenshot_20231210-121808.png

Screenshot_20231210-121824.png

The 3 month average sell price is $93.8k.
Average bid to price is $91.3k
This is an older thread and the vehicle sold in June…

Not sure why this is still receiving comments 😂

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, the BRaptor that sold in this thread was exceptional. With other things done, such as the Kicker's and the IAG lighting for example. You though are trying to flip hate to say it, a basic BRapror with no extras that can be had if a person is willing to look for MSRP.

As others have said, that ship has left port. But again, they say there is an Ass for every seat. I can tell you is GLWS
Not sure what you are saying here or if this was directed at me, saying I was trying to flip???

Edit: looks like there was a deleted comment of someone who actually was trying to flip. I’m no flipper and the recipient of my rig got a great deal at 100k

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure what you are saying here or if this was directed at me, saying I was trying to flip???

Edit: looks like there was a deleted comment of someone who actually was trying to flip. I’m no flipper and the recipient of my rig got a great deal at 100k
Yea, there was a random who created an account and posted asking for tips on how to flip his 90-ishk MSRP Braptor on like 3 threads. I have seen multiple selling for under msrp now, the late model 23s are crap value compared to the new 24s.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used to look at BAT all the time looking to purchase a fun car. I had a mint classic Brit bike they wouldn’t list although they had listed others in the past. In the meantime they list some not cool or classic items like a Honda Ridgeline. I think they are very wedded to their usual dealers. That was my bad experience with them and will not buy from them either now. Great for research but weenies over there.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was actually responding the poster who have posted up multiple threads about flipping a BRaptor at a very high price.

My point to that poster was that YOUR Bronco was exceptional, had many extras, and sold for LESS of what said poster wanted for basically a basic BRaptor if you put it in that context. Honestly, if I did not have my RIG or was looking for one, your BRaptor would have been one of the ones at the top of my list.

OP
OP
derichio02

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was actually responding the poster who have posted up multiple threads about flipping a BRaptor at a very high price.

My point to that poster was that YOUR Bronco was exceptional, had many extras, and sold for LESS of what said poster wanted for basically a basic BRaptor if you put it in that context. Honestly, if I did not have my RIG or was looking for one, your BRaptor would have been one of the ones at the top of my list.
Yeah I realized that after when I saw a quote of his deleted post so I dropped an edit. And thank you for the compliment and looking out for folks!

Cartlin

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F150 short bed
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I used to look at BAT all the time looking to purchase a fun car. I had a mint classic Brit bike they wouldn’t list although they had listed others in the past. In the meantime they list some not cool or classic items like a Honda Ridgeline. I think they are very wedded to their usual dealers. That was my bad experience with them and will not buy from them either now. Great for research but weenies over there.
Similar experience myself. Not going to give them any more chances to list anything for me. I will use the data though.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yea, there was a random who created an account and posted asking for tips on how to flip his 90-ishk MSRP Braptor on like 3 threads. I have seen multiple selling for under msrp now, the late model 23s are crap value compared to the new 24s.
Can you expand on how late 23s are crap value vs a 24?

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you expand on how late 23s are crap value vs a 24?
Unless you had PP from the 73k starting price in January of 2023, you're looking at a marginal difference in price between a late 23 and a new 24. With Lux now standard, it's only a 250-500 dollar price increase but comes with body-matched painted fenders. Throw on a code orange package and it beats a late 23 in price with similar "beautifications"—painted tow hooks, bead lock wheels, mirror caps, etc.

If you don't like or want lux, then a 23 is a great deal starting about 3k (or the cost of lux) below the new 24s.

The real problem is Ford has overpriced the Bronco Raptor in conjunction with a production increase. They sell from anywhere between 2-3k under MSRP now.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I see. I was wondering why you were saying that. Agreed. I got a 23 PP. I color matched the fenders and painted the tow hooks. I guess I just don’t have the bead colored wheels. I suppose I got a great deal 🤣

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see. I was wondering why you were saying that. Agreed. I got a 23 PP. I color matched the fenders and painted the tow hooks. I guess I just don’t have the bead colored wheels. I suppose I got a great deal 🤣
If you had PP then 100% you did. I used those above facts in my negotiations for my late model 23 to reduce the price significantly on my PP 23 as well.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you had PP then 100% you did. I used those above facts in my negotiations for my late model 23 to reduce the price significantly on my PP 23 as well.
I sure did. It was difficult and this was back when things were first getting started. Market was different but I think it was a steal. 95+ is insane now 😑
Sponsored