Sponsored

Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley.

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0416.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0419.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0420.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0422.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0424.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0425.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0426.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0427.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0431.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0433.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0436.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0443.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0438.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0444.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0435.JPG

Ford Bronco Some Offroad Pictures of My Black Diamond Heading up to the old gold mining town of Cerro Gordo, CA, near Death Valley. IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Non SAS? Looks great. Ordering a BD of my own Wednesday

OP
OP
GoHack

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
'23 Ford Bronco - Black Diamond Package, Silver, 2.3L I4 engine, 7 Spd m/t, 4.46 rearend w/locker, Soft-Top

Added/Installed: Ford Bronco Premium Windshield Sunshade, Curt Trailer Hitch Mount, Ford 2.3L I4 Engine Cover, Hood Graphics Blackout Package Hood Cowl.

To be Installed: YAESU FTM-10R/E 2M 70CM VHF/UHF Dual Band Transceiver (N7QEI), Ford OEM Rear Black Bronco Replacement

On Order: Bronco Rubber Floor Mats, Bronco 2021-2023 Aeroskin II Black Textured Trail-Armor Hood Deflector, S&B Air Filter, After Market Front License Plate Mount, Ford Front Mud Flaps, Curt Trailer Hitch Wiring (4 Wire)

Future Orders: Winch Kit, Hard Top, Tire Cover

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoHack

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
'23 Ford Bronco - Black Diamond Package, Silver, 2.3L I4 engine, 7 Spd m/t, 4.46 rearend w/locker, Soft-Top

Added/Installed: Ford Bronco Premium Windshield Sunshade, Curt Trailer Hitch Mount, Ford 2.3L I4 Engine Cover, Hood Graphics Blackout Package Hood Cowl.

To be Installed: YAESU FTM-10R/E 2M 70CM VHF/UHF Dual Band Transceiver (N7QEI), Ford OEM Rear Black Bronco Replacement

On Order: Bronco Rubber Floor Mats, Bronco 2021-2023 Aeroskin II Black Textured Trail-Armor Hood Deflector, S&B Air Filter, After Market Front License Plate Mount, Ford Front Mud Flaps, Curt Trailer Hitch Wiring (4 Wire)

Future Orders: Winch Kit, Hard Top, Tire Cover
Installed Upgrades Since Posting: Ford OEM Rear Black Bucking Bronco Mount, IAG I-Line Hood Pad Isolator, Ford OEM Bronco Rubber Floor Mats., Aeroskin II Black Armor Hood Deflector, S&B Air Filter, IAG I-Line Modular Front Bumper Winch Mount, Warn Zeon 10s Winch, Ford OEM Spare Tire Cover w/the Bucking Bronco, DKMGHT (Amazon) Door Sill Guards, Ford OEM Rear Cargo Rubber Floor Mat, Ford Racing Bronco Hood Lift Strut Damper Shock Set

Items Purchase, but Left to Install: IAG I-Line 2pc Rock Rail Side Mini Mud Flap, Curt Trailer Hitch Wiring Kit, YAESU FTM-10R/E 2M 70CM VHF/UHF Dual Band Transceiver (N7QEI)

Future Purchases: ADV Hard Top
Sponsored