same2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say that it is so disappointing to hear about some of the outrageous admin fees that the Americans on this forum are being forced into paying, and the loooong wait times that have been experienced. Because of that, I almost...almost... feel guilty for purchasing my 4-door Badlands off the lot from a dealer up here (and being able to leverage my X-Plan on top of everything).
Granted, this only happened because I was able to jump on a Bronco that was ordered for someone else and they backed out after it arrived... so don't get too mad at me.
I was actually at the dealer ordering one that I was told would be 3 to 6 months out when I asked about the Cyber Orange model that was on their lot for the past 4 days. It turns out that they had 2 customers back out of their orders this month... so I jumped on one of them as the only difference in the build that I was ordering and the one on hand was the color.
My pickup date is Monday, and we are getting a foot of snow between now and then; I'm kinda hoping that we don't get the warm weather and rain they are talking about on Sunday so I can christen it with a snowy drive home from the dealership ;)

Anyways... sooooory... but I could not pass up the opportunity to bypass the wait and admin fee

Cheers!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.